Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That fanfiction of a chapter?
risitaslaughing.gif

With jjk I like it but I can’t get into it heavy. Like the main character just doesn’t grab me but none of the new gen shounen characters that good imo. I think I’m just old? Idk. Deku is a huge crybaby, denji is a creepy weirdo and the main jjk guy is just not interested I forgot his name. Gojo literally carries the series and made it as popular as it is now.

I received an interesting email from threezero today about a newsletter and a survey. I've completed it and asked for more Berserk characters, please take a few minutes to submit it too if you'd like your voices to be heard. :)

frank_jaeger on Instagram just opened pre-orders for fully painted 1/6 Guts head, compatible with ThreeZero Berserker armor body! Limited to 20 heads! He sculpted and painting will be done by Lyactionfigurecustom (has done Guts heads before; his paint work is phenomenal).
DM him to reserve.

Total price is $200+shipping ($120 down payment now, $80+shipping later). I placed a reservation.

So far there are only 10 heads left available to pre-order.

IMG_7658.jpeg

IMG_7659.jpeg

IMG_7657.jpeg

IMG_7660.jpeg

frank_jaeger on Instagram just opened pre-orders for fully painted 1/6 Guts head, compatible with ThreeZero Berserker armor body! Limited to 20 heads! He sculpted and painting will be done by Lyactionfigurecustom (has done Guts heads before; his paint work is phenomenal).
DM him to reserve.

Total price is $200+shipping ($120 down payment now, $80+shipping later). I placed a reservation.

So far there are only 10 heads left available to pre-order.
Put my name down as soon as he posted about these! I love this sculpt so much. I really love Frank's ability to sculpt clean hard edges so that plane changes are extremely visible, notably on the nose and neck area. He has a nice animated feel to his sculpts without them being too cartoony and Ryo has a fantastic approach to painting those details.

Back