Is Hasbro making a Jedi Jar Jar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw a rumor list on an un-named website about an upcoming figure of Jar Jar in Jedi robes.

What a cool Sideshow figure THAT would make! I want it now!

And what is funny is Star Wars fans will make fun of him, yet still buy it.

:nono Not this one. In fact, with the announcement of this gawdy new Force Unleashed blue Stormtrooper that will make about 10 figures in the 1:6 line already that I will happily go without.

Bombad Jedi!!!
Its from episode 8 of the Clone Wars

Jar Jar Binks is a Jedi Knight? So thinks the Separatists when the comically heroic Gungan and C-3PO fight to save Padmé Amidala from doom at the hands of evil Viceroy Nute Gunray.

It's true! Although he's not a Jedi, but he does fool the Separatists into thinking that he is one...

They should have done their research...

Star Wars most annoying characters rescue its most bland!! Sounds exciting :banana
Darth Vaders real secret apprentice DARTH BINKS

Jar Jar's gonna whoop some butt!!
binks.jpg

Sure to be the nadir episode of the series. :monkey4

Seriously!:lol So far I have to say, that the Clone Wars have been really impressive, I was a little concerned after the film, but the series has been great. They seemed to capture the "Star Wars feel" that at times seemed to be lacking in the PT. I hope they somehow work in a Qui-Gon flash back like the did in the initial series.

Back