• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FALL SALE: HT Pred 2,Aliens,Takara,Medicom,Sideshow & More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Unloading a bunch of new stuff:

ALL FIGURES ARE BRAND NEW, MINT-IN-UNOPENED-BOXES. unless mentioned otherwise!
Smoke-free,Pet-free home! The boxes have minor shipping wear IF ANY. I take good care of my MIB stuff. I am NOT looking for trades, SALES ONLY PLEASE! :banana

I am open to offers. I accept Paypal, MO/Checks, etc.

Shipped price is for CONTINENTAL US ONLY! I'm happy to ship international but shipping price will be recaculated based on your location.

HOT TOYS

-JACK SPARROW (First One, "At World's End"): $120 SHIPPED

MEDICOM

-OLD SNAKE (First "Blue" edition,MGS4): $125 SHIPPED

-SPAWN (LOOSE but COMPLETE - NO BOX): $100 SHIPPED

TAKARA

-BATMAN BEGINS GEN X CORE (2nd edition - "Takara TOMY"): $130 SHIPPED

-BATMAN BEGINS GEN X CORE (First edition) LOOSE but COMPLETE: $90 SHIPPED (NO BOX) You DO get all his accessories.
*Special Note*: This figure was used for display only, when I opened the figure, it looked like a little bit of the rubber suit it tearing away from the cowl on the back of the figure. This is not visible as it is behind the cape and could be fixed with super glue...I leave that to the descretion of the buyer.

SIDESHOW

-Subject 805 Tactical Unit (First Edition) LOOSE but COMPLETE W/BOX: $45 SHIPPED

Get these while they're hot! The first round of stuff all sold out...I'll put these on eBay soon. I AM OPEN TO OFFERS!

Thanks all for looking!

Last edited:
Back