InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to skip on a The Batman Battinson and wait for the sequel's suit, but this is interesting. Now I'm even more torn on cancelling my DX019. I want him specifically to pair with a Ledger Joker, and if I get the QS version, then I'd want a QS Bale too. But will it happen? Is their license just TDK Ledger related, or TDK/R in general? All their licenses are WB, so I'm assuming they're getting the license for the entire property, but you can never know.

Regardless, competition is here, and they're coming aggressive right out of the gate.

2PREhRn.gif
Great gif considering the first of them to start making X-Men will get some big market share. I'd buy a McKellan Magneto in a heartbeat

Had to admit it, Riley's review ended all my hype about this figure now I can wait patiently for a good offer

But what about the Chinese videos that did a WAY better job showing off the figure? Or the excellent blogger photos? Don’t let one review get you down man.

But what about the Chinese videos that did a WAY better job showing off the figure? Or the excellent blogger photos? Don’t let one review get you down man.
I agree that dude sucks in terms of presentation. I'm stoked for the figure, when I see reviews like this it makes me more upset then anything because I'm like why is this person handling this. 😑

Is it me or Riley didn't push the headsculpt enough? He looks disproportionate.

View attachment 702145
In addition to that, I like how his chest breast plate piece is knocked to the side like that - never does that in the film. And how his elbow is bent based on how Riley has him. The cape floating over his shoulders. And how his right knee pad is also bent inward.

Not gatekeeping but when you have a platform, does it kill ya to put in some effort? The dude is an “influencer” at the end of the day and based on how he has him, it might sway people off or potentially further the “hater’s” opinion of inart if they even realize how poorly futzed it is. Riley just doesn’t understand natural posing and movements.

They’re definitely giving it to the people who don’t give a damn about futzing or details. Which is the whole reason to buy Inart in the first place.

Most of the time too the bicep armor is backwards. They don’t give two s*** about presentation 🤣
Huge OCD I have is seeing things messed up like that. Especially the way armor bits aren't on properly. Smh

I've never even heard of him but I just watched his review and yeah that was painful to see. The figure has a giraffe neck throughout the entire review. Why not put a little effort into showing how good these figures can look? Also there was nothing but positive comments on the video lol no disrespect to him but cmon man

Back