InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gandalf came precisely when he meant to! (After I got bonus payment😭)
927E493F-8E2C-4239-A76C-2865CFB896D5.jpeg

The wizzard arives.....

Was looking to find this one for awhile and finaly got one in sealed condition for €690 wich was pretty fair compared to all those scalper prices. Couldnt be happier.

First of all the unboxing experience was out of this world. I was amazed by litterly everything i pulled out of that gorgeous box. I didnt had that for awhile. Last time i unboxed a figure was The batman deluxe from hot toys. It was nice and okey but it didnt do anything more. You can feel the love and craftmanship in every single piece with inart.... Have to say i am more then impressed, far more then i thought i would

Then the figure itself. This is on another level for sure. It goes further then my wildest dreams.. what will this bring for the future? I only can imagine. Like i metioned before everything is crafted with love and perfection i cant say the same for hot toys. And i was always a hot toys kinda guy. Some custom pieces to. But what you get here feels like getting a custom figure down to perfection for alot less then a custom figure. The price is more then fair for what you get here.

Happy to report that i didnt came across any major problems, no missing parts damaged parts or problem with the hands. At first i could get the other hands on and they didnt seem to have that small lock gap. For a sec i was disappointed but with simply some strenght pushing and rotating i managed to get the hands on and off with no problem. Maybe it helps for some here. Use some force push and rotate at the same time

The hair was pretty easy to work on. Just a brush and some warm water. I had one string of hair that would not take its place and was in front of his face. I simply cut it off.

The base isnt the strongest but he stands on my shelf without any problems so no complaints. No display case. Could they made it a bit stronger? Oh yess next time please do. But it works

Overall this guy is a 9.5 out of 10 for me its so close to a perfect figure i have ever seen.

Inart, i will definitely will be back for more !

Some quick shots here. Didnt spend alot of time fuzzing. Honestly i cant waint to spend time on this again.

View attachment 701910
View attachment 701911
View attachment 701911View attachment 701912View attachment 701913View attachment 701914View attachment 701915View attachment 701916
What boxset is that next to Gandalf? Looks really cool

I just want to ask, has anybody else gotten one with blutac where the PERS control is? It can't be just me. Lol!

Got mine yesterday. It’s been a rough week for me so I haven’t done a lot with it. My cat passed away unexpectedly so been pretty down about that and not exactly caring about stuff like figures at the moment.

Sorry to hear :( Big cat lover here to. Got 2 of them, cant imagine how much it hurts losing them. All the best

Thanks all for the sympathies everyone. Just a very unexpected loss. She was only around three. My wife and I adopted her from the Humane Society in December 2022 so don’t have her exact birthdate.

She essentially had the equivalent of a heart attack for a cat. Had some other health issues that we were trying to help treat and this came out of nowhere.

RIP sweet Rosie girl.

View attachment 702125

Attachments

• IMG_3094.jpeg
    IMG_3094.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Back