Megalopolis (May 17, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of in the boat with Jye, except I have seen all of Coppola's work including Apocalypse Now (multiple times of the different versions), and for me, I can live without them. Are they undeniable? Yes. But I don't really care for them.

And like Jye, I love (or should I say "loved" - because I pretty much hate it now) cinema. I'm finding more gems in foreign films now - not because I want to, but it's literally the only place where the craft still exists. I watched the Danish film The Promised Land with Mads Mikkelsen, last night and thought it was a great film, but 99% of Hollywood films these days are so vapid, I'd rather beat my dick with a hammer than watch them.

Saying that, I was hoping Megaflopolis would have been good because he wasn't going to be bound by idiotic executives, but it sounds like he's pulled a Lucas on the prequels and had a bunch of bobble-headed yes men surrounding him telling him everything is wonderful.

Mess...

Back