Sideshow Mummy p/format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosfer@tu303

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have managed to collect all the sideshow premium format universal monsters except the Mummy anyone out there know where I might pick one up
I know they are like gold dust but you never know
cheers

I need one too!

Just got the Phantom for $150 to go with my Dracula, Creature and Frankenstein. I rarely see Wolfman on ebay. Is he a tough find?

BB

I have posted some pics in the Gallery will put pics of the creature on when he arrives
I bought wolfman for £60 off ebay
London after midnight was £40
Phantom/Dracula £50
Nosferatu cost me £100
the rest I have bought from Sideshow at full price
silly really because Vat/duty and delivery bumps the price up but Flexi pay is the only way I can afford top prices

These are my cabinets with some of the p/f in
Take a look at my gallery pics for better shots , I will try and put some better pics in later especially the creature when he arrives

These are my cabinets with some of the p/f in
Take a look at my gallery pics for better shots , I will try and put some better pics in later especially the creature when he arrives

With the Books in it, that makes a very classy display.

I only have the coloured versions at the moment
Wolfman cost £70 on ebay but I believe you can still pick it up from Nottingham uk for about £130

Forgot to say , I like it but its not my favourite.
The monster and bride look great and are always a talking point when visitors come.
I fancy getting the Darkness from Legend next (after my Creature arrives)
Trouble is explaining to my wife WHY I need another one
Ha Ha shes quite understanding
Got to get a Mummy though to finish my collection

it's a pretty good size overall, although the mummy himself seems to be in a bit smaller scale than the other PFs...

topright.jpg

Anton, you have the mummy p/f right it looks bigger than I thought it would be

It appears that Joranthalus (aka Dr. Terror's House of Horrors) has answered correctly. The Sarcophagus makes it appear larger, but the figure itself is a little smaller. Just like a desicated corpse would be.:D It fits perfectly with the others. Buy one.

seems a tad smaller than just a common case of dessication ;)

actually, since i swapped out the original Frankie for the new one, it's not nearly as noticeable... it does fit in very well. I don't see how someone could not own one :D

Back