My emma has shipped!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
My emma EX has shipped!!!!

Yep im suprised! I was expecting it with the Cap. guess i was wring!!!:chew :chew :chew

Last edited:
Yes I said poop! What's so funny about the word poop? All I said is poop, then you followed it up with a gigantic colourized font version of the word poop! Am I missing something here, but all I said is poop?

Pretty immature that someone would go all crazy over poop! That's it, all this poop talk has me wanting to go for a poop!

Eli26 said:
Yes I said poop! What's so funny about the word poop? All I said is poop, then you followed it up with a gigantic colourized font version of the word poop! Am I missing something here, but all I said is poop?

Pretty immature that someone would go all crazy over poop! That's it, all this poop talk has me wanting to go for a poop!
POOP!!!!:monkey4

Thanks guys!

I hope they do. My problem is I am stuck with both. I hope they become grails so I can sell the one off and keep the exclusive. hehe

I can't really fathom keeping both for financial and space consumption reasons. Rather have an entirely different 250 US PF take its place, like say a PF Thor!

Man, I need a bigger place!

How ever beautiful this Emma comiquette may be - congratz to those that snatched one- I'm impatiently waiting for my Emma... hovering over the SENTINEL'S WRECKAGE on the #2 VS DIORAMA!!!!! Exclusive of course... Can't wait for this tricksy mutant!

Here's my lovely Emma. :drool

S5000634.jpg

S5000639.jpg

S5000635.jpg

S5000636.jpg

S5000637.jpg

The all important 'Butt shot'! :rock

S5000641.jpg

The print, which is a lot bigger than I expected...

S5000640.jpg

Back