Medicom Naruto Figures!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if Medicom will make Naruto figures anytime soon as Naruto merchandise doesn't get very high end in Japan. At least Naruto first series didn't (Naruto went as far as having 3000yen PVC statues by Megahouse) That may change now that Shippuden has started. Altho not much Figure Merchandising has really started for Shippuden yet. We may see something.

IMO the Shonen Jump series most likely to get a Medicom treatment are-

Death Note (Which has already happened but I knew far in advance from many hints Medicom was giving that it was only a matter of time)

Gintama (Gintoki has been a prime candidate of discussion for awhile. Would be very popular in Japan)

Bleach (Has been brought up more than once, a great possibility)

Hopefully with Shippuden doing very well in Japan that Medicom would see the demand and Finally decide to do their 1/6 Naruto dolls (Based on Shippuden of course)

Judging from what I have seen, Shippuden is definitely more targeted towards adults. We'll probably not see something a year from now but it will happen.

I WOULD LOVE SKULL MAN. I've been waiting for one since medicom released DX versions.

I'd prefer a real human look rather than anime so that it'll go well with the Masked Riders.

How bout some ERGO PROXY figures!!
ergoproxy231dh3.png

ergo.jpg

ergoproxy.jpg

AnimePaperwallpapers_Ergo-Proxy_Had.jpg

The New SkullMan is already going to happen. Medicom has already implied it's in the works. It would be cool if it came with 2 Human heads Live action and Anime. The Live Action could be another likeness of Hosokawa as he appeared in Prologue of Darkness.

As for Shippuden, I think Naruto first series and Shippuden are for the same audience, I guess Shippuden is more adult in the sense that the characters are all 2 yrs older but the maturity of the story has not changed much at all it's still very much the same story only the characters are a little older. After all you've been through so much with these characters in the first series that it would be a crime if you didn't see the first series first (Minus fillers anyway) What's more important is that I think Bandai treats Naruto as an age group younger than Bleach as Bleach has a setting that is more marketable towards 16 and up but hopefully that will change with Shippuden since the characters are technically the same age as characters in Bleach.

Back