Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8867.png

So as you can see, the seamless arms don’t match her skintone at all. When I get mine I won’t swap to a TBleague. Their bodies are pretty tall and hard to dress. Instead I may still have a few of those seamless arms in a spare parts drawer that are more of a tan color. You’d only have to hide the wristpegs with a bandage or a bracelet.

I wish there was a body exactly like this Xing body but with the arms being silicone. Rubber degrades so fast and is flimsey.

There’s also new bodies coming on the market that are fully seamless silicone with wires in the fingers making them fully poseable. That would be an amazing evolution for bodies if it works and holds up.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1715373527354.jpeg
    1715373527354.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
Found this comparison, so s25b is the next size down and should be the same size as the stock body. S24a is the pale equivalent I guess. I might try that one next. There is a chary here with all the tbleague bodies.

https://www.moviefigures.co.uk/blogs/news/phicen-tbleague-action-figure-body-comparison-chart
I have both the S17B and S25B. S25 is more like a teenager body or a petite person. It’s super small. The clothes will look huge on it. Unfortunately Tbleague hasn’t released a body similar to the Hot Toys standard bodies that all these third party companies still use as their default.

Ive heard of someone shortening tbleagues legs by sawing them and gluing the ankle pegs back with industrial glue.

The upper body of the S17 is perfect. The legs are just too tall. The booty and thighs maybe a little big but I don’t think that’s a necessarily a bad thing.

That’s really good to know. I had a feeling s25 would be too skinny. Guess I’ll stick with the s17, i don’t mind the height, I rarely pose them standing up straight anyway. Thanks for the tip.

View attachment 702158

So as you can see, the seamless arms don’t match her skintone at all. When I get mine I won’t swap to a TBleague. Their bodies are pretty tall and hard to dress. Instead I may still have a few of those seamless arms in a spare parts drawer that are more of a tan color. You’d only have to hide the wristpegs with a bandage or a bracelet.

I wish there was a body exactly like this Xing body but with the arms being silicone. Rubber degrades so fast and is flimsey.

There’s also new bodies coming on the market that are fully seamless silicone with wires in the fingers making them fully poseable. That would be an amazing evolution for bodies if it works and holds up.
xing body had a few different tans. i have 2 tanned xing body, a 1st release and a later release, both tones are different, the 1st release had darker tan the 2nd release was paler.

if you have the sw stars jill the 1st tanned release has the exact same tone as the sculpt.

IMG_8884.jpeg

Posting the full picture because for some reason this picture turned out sexy af and I didn’t even mean to.

It’s subtle but the repainted eyes on my sculpt make so much difference in how I perceive the headsculpt. The skin texture and color of the lips were also improved.

Last edited:
IMG_8892.jpeg

Got Leon out of storage. The glue on his utility belt turned all liquid and wont stay on now. Has anyone else had this problem?

Omg I forgot how frustarting the elbow and kneepads were they constantly slide around.

Anyway, I just got done spending three or four hours getting my Ada kitted out and she looks so good that I will be confidently skipping the DamToys version, if it ever even sees the light of day.

This is the definitive REmake 4 Ada, in my opinion. Pics really don’t do it justice. I will say that again—they do not do it justice. The pics look like ****. Especially iPhone 14 pics, which is all I have access to at the moment. The lighting also isn’t great, because it’s the middle of the night and I can’t use natural lighting.

I basically bought the entire accessory set from the SWToys figure, including the harnesses and holsters, which I did not use here. Total recipe will be listed below the pics.

Oh, and for anyone curious, the AT203 Light Tan female body is a 95% close match to the skintone of the MTToys REmake 4 Ada. You know, in case you’re wanting to show off a little more of her skin, lol. Not sure what TBLeague body is a close match, but I think the S47B is likely the best option, due to its body proportions (it’s essentially the same shape—not to be confused with height—as the DamToys Ada) and it being one of the newer models that came out after they implemented all of the skintone alterations.

Also, the height of this particular Ada figure that I put together here, with the heels, stands at about 11.70 inches tall, which is still shorter than most TBleague bodies, except the aforementioned S47B, which is the best seamless body to use for this figure.

View attachment 690746

Terrible picture, I know, but this is just to show how close the skintone is on this Worldbox Crazy Durable AT203 Light Tan figure. The previous AT201 and AT202 tan figures are far too dark. And they are both too small anyway, with the AT202 being excessively curvy for a normal character—most clothes will not fit that particular model. I already struggled to get the SWToys boots on my Ada. The MTToys boots will not zip up on the AT203–not without damaging them. They are too thin all around and not made of the appropriate charcoal black color anyway.

View attachment 690747
View attachment 690748

Enough rambling though, here’s the pics:

View attachment 690752
View attachment 690754
View attachment 690755
View attachment 690756
View attachment 690758
View attachment 690759
View attachment 690760
View attachment 690761
View attachment 690762
View attachment 690763
View attachment 690764
View attachment 690765

You can see the body proportions are pretty damn accurate. The sweater and boot length as well. I just need to add a very minuet layer on her chest to remove the semi-raised nipples. I even added a black thong underneath her sweater to keep her modest. 😂

She’s holding the SWToys handgun, by the way.

Parts list:

MTToys MTToys015 Ada Wong kit w/ moveable eyes

Worldbox Crazy Durable AT203 Light Tan female body

WorldBox Crazy Durable Light Tan D Cup (easy to swap with the default A cup that comes on the AT203)

Fire Girl 1/6 Black Thong Panties

SWToys Miss Wong Boots (replacing the lackluster and inaccurate MTToys boots)

Stuff you should pick up to improve your Ada:

SWToys Miss Wong TMP (why would you not want this?)

SWToys Miss Wong Pistol (excellent upgrade to the MTToys version)

SWToys Miss Wong Grappling Gun (hefty upgrade)

SWToys Miss Wong Amber Sample and Golden Egg
Hi, did you use the red dress from mttoys or swtoys?
Thanks

Nice repaint! The smaller World Box body is basically a teen body. I think the planets aligned with this kit release and the release of the AT-203 WorldBox Light Tan body—albeit, with the D-cup Light Tan addition that is sold separately. It’s the best looking fit I’ve seen so far:

View attachment 702248

What does she measure to with the AT203? I wanna say the 201 is closer in scale.

What does she measure to with the AT203? I wanna say the 201 is closer in scale.
I am using the AT201 on mine, I prefer it over the SD12 Phicen personally as she was huge.

This is her now standing next to my stock Mttoys Ciri, with the AT201 she's still a little taller, maybe about 1cm more.
20240512_122911.jpg

With measuring tape she's about 29.5cm. (Scaled up she'd be about 177cm, which I'm perfectly fine with as Leon is meant to be about 180cm)
20240512_123039.jpg

View attachment 702249

Got Leon out of storage. The glue on his utility belt turned all liquid and wont stay on now. Has anyone else had this problem?

Omg I forgot how frustarting the elbow and kneepads were they constantly slide around.

Yes this happened to mine... so annoying, the belt wont stay on since day1 lol, I had to use a non damaging adhesive to pretend like its on there :/

Back