• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody know member Predalien08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenofreak

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Predalien08. I sent him a large amount of money for an item he was selling. It's been 2 weeks now and I'm concerned because he hasn't confirmed that the item was shipped, nor given me a tracking number. :mad: He hasn't logged in here for a week:( If this were a $50 item, I wouldn't be worried, but this was over $500:banghead

Anyone know what the deal is with this guy?

Have you emailed him? I don't know him but I've read some bad things about the way he does business, he seems shady to me. Look at the feedback thread he does have negative. If I remember correctly his most recent for sale thread had warnings to deal with caution from other members. Good luck man if anything file a dispute with paypal (hopefully you used them) if you don't hear anything from him. Maybe Im jumping the gun here but its better to be safe than sorry, especially if you sent him $500.

Yes dude immediately file a dispute with Paypal and notify Jen whom controls the feedback section of this site. I do remember seeing a negative by his name back when the feedback thread was revised.

Sorry to hear this man hopefully Paypal will take care of this matter. From what I know, Paypal will demand that he at least proves an item was shipped so they will ask that he provides a tracking number.

Also if you paid him via Paypal using a credit card your credit card company will also get involved.

Good luck!

There has been some negative grumbling about him... I know the last time he was selling something another member chimed in that he was ripped off.

I was nervous about dealing with him because of the comments I read regarding some of his past transactions. However, he does have some positive feedback.

Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but I feel that 2 weeks is more than enough time for him to ship out an item that he was paid over $500 for. :confused:

Payment was made with credit card via Paypal, so I hopefully I am covered.:rolleyes: I have emailed him with no luck so far:mad: and I have started the Paypal complaint process asking Predalien08 to provide me the tracking number.

Him not logging into the forum in a week is not a good sign.:mad:

Good luck with this, when it is about so much money you shouldn't hesitate to contact paypal and do whatever necessary.

I was nervous about dealing with him because of the comments I read regarding some of his past transactions. However, he does have some positive feedback.

Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but I feel that 2 weeks is more than enough time for him to ship out an item that he was paid over $500 for. :confused:

Payment was made with credit card via Paypal, so I hopefully I am covered.:rolleyes: I have emailed him with no luck so far:mad: and I have started the Paypal complaint process asking Predalien08 to provide me the tracking number.

Him not logging into the forum in a week is not a good sign.:mad:

Never ever deal someone with feedback such as his.:lecture

never lost any money to him, but I did have an item for sale he told me he wanted at one point.
Told me he was sending the MO out twice and never did and didnt answers PMs asking if he really sent it out. Later on he did acknowledge in an open thread that he "meant to tell me he pickd one up elsewhere" after I made a comment about it ... :monkey1

Glad you have started your dispute with paypal. I would be worried too if I had paid someone $500 and hadn't heard a word. Paypal will try to contact him as well as letting him know that you have started a dispute. The ball is now in his court - he will either ship your item out or you should be getting a refund. Either way, let me know.

Sorry to hear this man,if he hasnt been logged on for a week send him an email,if he doesnt answer you know he is avoiding you.

File a dispute with Paypal,nothing else to do.

Sorry to hear this, he does have negative feedback already in Commerce from other members so I would advise what everyone else has, its too late to rewind time and not deal with him but start a Paypal dispute straight away.

2 weeks is more than enough, not just to send you the items but at the very least to be in contact with you if there will be any delay in him posting them.

If he does get in touch because of the dispute, DO NOT close it until you have either received the goods or your money back.

Keep us posted
shell
x :peace

P.s, I will move this thread into Commerce, so he cannot see it unless he logs on, that way it will not deter him from logging on.
x

Predalien08. I sent him a large amount of money for an item he was selling. It's been 2 weeks now and I'm concerned because he hasn't confirmed that the item was shipped, nor given me a tracking number. :mad: He hasn't logged in here for a week:( If this were a $50 item, I wouldn't be worried, but this was over $500:banghead

Anyone know what the deal is with this guy?

damn dude, i tried to warn you

Sorry to quote an old one but 'If its too good to be true it usually is!'

Sorry this has happend to you mate - get your bucks back!

Back