• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! I can finally leave some feedback, thanks alot! Time to get some post counts! :D

Alot of these are overdue so forgive me :eek:!

First off +1 to LuisCHG for some great pieces, great stuff!

Last edited:
+1 to cerealkeller for the Obi Wan belt
+3 to Saintsyn for the killer repaints

+1 to P!TU thanks alot buddy I'm enjoying the piece!

Next,

+1 to Jory Rex, awesome guys thanks alot!

Next

+4 to RyanGabriel, dealt with him 4 times in seperate occasions, great guy, great stuff thanks alot!

And Lastly I have -1 to give to Phanatix:

-1 to Phanatix his selling thread here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42886 (this was from way back when last year but I couldn't leave feedback cause this was still in the WTS part)
Anyways made a deal for his Superman vs Wonderman DC diorama. Paid, gave him a week to set everything up and decided to msg him on it. No response, I saw that he didn't log in for a week afterwards, so I emailed and msged him; no response. So in the end I ended up filing a claim and getting my money back :google. Story was almost 4 months ago so I might not still have the same animosity or resentment I had for him or this deal as I did when I was being scammed but yea; stay away from this guy :monkey4

Last edited:
+1 for Reefer Shark, he is the man!!!!!

My Stormtrooper arrived so fast I though he traveled in an Imperial Shuttle. He even added a freebie. I highly recommend him.

:mexwave

Luis

Thanks Luis - you rock dude! :duff

A big +1 for transhi100 Great deal, great price, great person to deal with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back