• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but as it stands, I have to leave a neg. for lcummins. I sent a m.o. for a figure 3/31. Asked for an update on 4/16 and Lonnie wrote back that he had overlooked my m.o. and had not shipped yet but would asap. On 4/30 (still no figure) I asked for some tracking info and he said it would be pm'ed that evening but it should have arrived. No pm with tracking info came and last 2 pm's have not been returned. I understand things get lost in transit but a little more communication would be helpful.

Bum's me out having to post this because I'm sure there's an explanation.

You added my 4 feedback to the wrong joker im THE JOKER not THE J0KER thanks.

We don't have a member listed as THE J0KER - perhaps your name was just slightly mis-spelled in the feedback thread....or was this your very first transaction?

+1 for Space Jockey Awesome Kane Head!

+1 lforigno Fast shipping on the skins! Love them!

+1 drjedisith for Dr Crane's Headsculpt

thanks guys!

well I've been putting this off for a bit but .....

neutral for P1X4R

long story short..deal took over a month after paying to be told he couldn't ship the item. I understood it was loose and would take extra care to ship, but being led on for a month was a pain. :(

$$ was refunded. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back