Predator 2 Lost Predators?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have heard and obviously seen them. As a Predator fan/expert I feel left out not knowing what their all about. Educate me!

in reality they were called lost due to the costumes going missing after p2

in fan fic world, (not positive on this, i haven't read up on it in a long while) they were a tribe of preds that shunned the direction the pred homeworld was moving in politically/socially and went among the stars to live and do nothing but hunt.

again this is fan fic and subject to argument. there are other varied stories about them as well

Each one of the preds name were given to them by fans, like Hippie, that's one of the preds names but it was given to it by the fans. They are also really colorfull......

they're a predator clan, the elder is the leader of the pack. the onyl thing you can really assume about them is that they went on a hunting trip, got some dinos, some weird ass aliens, a xenomorph, and some humans. To honour the killing of the predator by Danny they all appear in front of him, and give him an old school pistol. from what ive read in the predator books they remain cloaked at all times when hunting other species, they dont want to be known or anything.

Here you go..

PART 1

BOAR
boarscreenshot.png

losthunters2.jpg

BROTHER BOAR
reallygoodbrotherboarscreenshot.png

brotherboar6.jpg

GORT
gortscreenshot.png

616_gort.jpg

RAM
ramsceenshot.png

LH.jpg

P1 TYPE/VARIANT
p1losthunterscreenshot.png

Credit goes to Nagash over at The Hunter's Lair for the pics.

Borg's armor looks so slick with the black coating, so how is it that the costumes went missing? :confused: , thats prolly at least 50k worth of costumes right there :monkey2:monkey2

poor poor poor borg :monkey2...........i would love a collection of life size lost preds! well.........all i need is a body for my elder :lol

The film makers didn't want them. No one else wanted them. So they dumped them. Straight into the garbage. :slap

Yep, the old story is someone on set asked Winston what to do with the suits, and he pretty much told them to toss em out.

Hence, "Lost" Predators.

Are any of the original suits from the first 2 movies around, or were they all dumped? I know some of the props still exist but I've never heard about any of the original suits.

I like to think the Lost Preds were in fact a rock band touring the universe :rock

Back