1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My 1/6 Guyver and other Bash/custom jobbies

If anyone else is having a go at a 1/6 kit and you have any questions post it on here or PM me like other people have, im always happy to help out. If i cant help theres plenty of people on the boards who can :peace

Great work on the Guyver! I wouldn't mind having a 1/6 figure him myself.

I made my own Jason im pretty happy with it. He is kinda clean but i wanted him like that. He took about 5hrs to do excluding drying time.

I redone the machete handle, adjusted the length of the trousers, and padded the body out. I resculpted a head, then sculpted the mask (which doesn't come off) painted it all up including the hands and machete handle, then added the mask straps. He needs some futzing and knowing me i will mod him more but hes practically finished.

DSC00308.jpg
DSC00318.jpg
DSC00335.jpg
DSC00341.jpg

Last edited:

ive been wanting to do a guyver for awhile now you just reminded me

That Jason looks awesome =]

Damn, that guyver is awesome...and so is that Jason. The hockey mask is pretty good. Im super impressed by that. What kind of modeling clay or whatever was used to make that.

Thanks, and i used Milliput. I put blu tack in the eye sockets when i spray primed the head, that made doing it alot easier :lol

C-Bob

Seriously cool work mate! I haven't looked in here before as I hadn't noticed the link in your Sig!

Love the Guyver... and the Preds... and Jason... Heck It's all class work!

DG

Thanks m8, im still rusty but im getting back into painting and sculpting etc.

I like your custom Predator with Elder's dressing. He look really cool, and good choice of the base you've made. What is this by the way? Can you PM to me about it... I would like to get it - if possible - and use for my Lost.

Ando also amazing Jason-work. I work with "milli" a lot and know this material well. You've made very accurate job.

Respect, bro!

Thanks man, and its the sideshow sith anakin base. I pm'ed u as well :peace

Back