• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Buttmunch

Traded loose parts for loose parts. Thanks for the good trade, Happy Thanksgiving,

Gekko

+1 darkartist81 (goon head resin casting)

+2 leatherneck ( misc parts)

+1 coolkansaswind (4 bodies and stands)

+1 panzerwerk (resin zombie head)

+1 lamaseta17 (harginger zombie)

Last edited:
I just purchased a General Grievous Custom Cape from Kibishii, it came out beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend a custom cape from Kibishii! A pleasure to deal with. A+

updated. :duff

Congrats to the newest members in the
Pantheon of the Worthy

leatherneck
Reinhardt
tnaig001

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

+1 for qstoysandcollectibles. Great prices, fast shipping!

+1 for DVDVampire. Fast shipping, easy to deal with! Thanks again!

Didn't want to do this

- 1 for Luchador138

Sent him my half of the trade in August. He has not sent my end of the trade to me thus far. We were trading loose SST parts for loose HT parts.

For the sake of due diligence, I have, over the past several months,

- PMed him several times, basically every 2-3 weeks until he was, currently according to his profile, eventually banned
- Tried to contact him via email several times over a period of months
- Tried to contact him via MySpace
- Tried to contact him via his Ebay account
- Tried to contact him through his friends offsite
- Posted in his profile asking for contact
- Posted in his sales thread asking for contact
- Seeked out the assistance of a SSF Moderator to contact him in the hopes of resolving the matter.

I received one email from him on October 17th 2009 stating he was sorry for not sending my items but personal problems prevented him from completing this deal. I sent a reply to attempt to resolve the matter and have not gotten a reply back since.

Sorry Louis, if you are reading this, I didn't want to do it. I gave you every chance I could. If you read this, in 60 days if I still haven't received my end, I will take this issue and resolve it off the board.

Please refer to Adoptedscot, as per her instructions to me, if there are any further issues regarding this.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to all here at SSF,
Gordon Gekko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back