Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Where is Superman? this is the big surprise??

Not enough with the incredible figures of Enterbay?? Enterbay figure is much higher ... :gah:

BIG FAIL! :slap

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

It looks great if you use the undamaged head and cover the body, but that makes the backdrop completely redundant.

There are two backdrops:

One (1) imitating the scenario of dungeon in the movie

One (1) imitating the scenario of mirror room in the movie, with middle part of the mirror which can be rotated with its back showing scene of Chinese cultural implement of punishment

Is Jack Bauer next?

:lol What? This is DX 4?

This is "something that should make everyone happy"???

Who the ____ the cares about Bruce Lee when EB already made him?

Will all that stuff, he will prolly be at least $200.

You may be intersted in dx03 or not, but it's surely MJ. who is this?
Consider there is enterbay that is a light year better and you have my reaction on facebook after three days waiting:
Whaaat!?
Ht bank account could rise to whatever you want but this is an enormous
Fail
i want see ipman near this

Man, you guys are a bunch of whiny babies. Fail? Seriously? Grow up.

WTF is my superman !!! :panic::panic::panic: and that body sculpt look like crap :nana: But I will PO, my first BL figure :wave

Price $1480HKD/PO $1450HKD/VIP 10% off, extra body $100HKD VIP $50HKD :yess:

Looks like he retails for $190 based on HK dollar conversion. We can probably find retailers having him for around $175 on pre-orders. Great price if so. Far better deal than their ridiculous BAD! pricing.

this thing is beautiful, how can anyone even think different? a total suprise, but when it comes to iconic action, this has to be the best license hot toys has acquired to date. i own 2 enterbay, and love them, but this will be a welcome addition.

Man, you guys are a bunch of whiny babies. Fail? Seriously? Grow up.

I've never seen the board literally tear itself apart because they never got what they wanted right now.

Imagine those same members on christmas morning and getting socks. . . .

Back