• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for coolkansaswind. (SS AOTC Obi Wan figure) honest seller!!

A big +1 for JediMike71. Mike traded me a very cool HT fig. Excellent communication throughout, was very friendly, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Mike for the trade!

x3 NEGATIVE feedback for small_studios. I sent him three resin headsculpts to paint on July 8, 2009. I made the next mistake by including cash payment of $135.00 + $8.00 for return shipping. Fast forward 8 months later to inquire the status of my order, and I was told he hasn't gotten to them yet. Fast forward four months later, I requested for him to return the three unpainted headsculpts, and a refund of $135.00. He stated he would make things right, and send the sculpts back, and "would try to give me a refund".

After several runaround PM's requesting my mailing info (which I included in every PM since requesting a refund) he basically said: "Honestly i usually dont offer refunds on services. I cant afford a refund at the moment. Sorry".

Which I find somewhat funny because he provided no services, and has enough money to buy the latest HT figs, and T-1000 donut head.

Of course after that last message, he just deletes my PM's all together. He did manage to send back my unpainted headsculpts though, but what a surprise, NO REFUND to this day.

It seems I'm not the only one who has an issue with small_studios:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...59-small-studios-j-small-took-me-85-00-a.html

I know alot of people around here swing on this dudes nuts. As long as you pay with paypal, and don't pass your 45 day window if something should go wrong, then you should be fine. Just don't send him cash or any similar payment because this thief will rob you blind like a Wall Street Investment Banker.

F__K You Mr. Small, and I hope Karma hits you like a Mother F'n Peterbilt truck.

+1 for Dark Passenger for Myers, thanks so much man.
+2 for Samueljd for an awesome trade.
+2 for csi for two sculpts.

+1 for Batman29

This deal took place at lightning speed. All it took was one PM to set everything up.
Communication was super quick and easy. Any quicker and this guy would have ESP.

+1 for Risingstar. Star Wars thread, SS Exc Ventress PF.

The reason why it was so quick is because risingstar helped me step by step through a way of shipping I haven't done before. Awesome buyer, communication is detailed, and a patient buyer too. Thanks!

Last edited:
+1 for 1800GOTJUNG

Great communication and shipped Joker out fast

+1 for Statue Seeker

Contacted him about his Batman DX, a couple hours later payment was sent and figure was sent minutes later. He even threw in a bluray disc of The Dark Knight as a bonus!

+1 for Theobsoleteman: I bought a HT Jor-El off of him and it arrived quickly and in great condition :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back