• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to post +1 to ozzfan84 for HT Pred 2, Excellent seller, good negotiantion! Thanks.

Neutral feedback for Pebeforeugo. Told me he was buying something from me and would pay me when he got home. Held the item all day and even turned someone away only to have him reneg on me when he got home.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for azurepred for that awesome statue and good packaging. Thank you!

+1 for xr6.turbo! Thanks again David for buying the Batman The Dark Knight Strikes Again statue from me! I am posting/mailing it to you this week. :wave

+1 for ShortRound! Thanks again Hector for the trade deal for the KOTCS Indiana Jones Sideshow 1:6 scale figure! I hope to get the rest of the Indy gear from you soon. :wave

+2 for skull boy--enjoy your two DEAD
+1 for ashkanls--Enjoy your Dog Alien

+1 to Papito MX for selling me T-1000/Sarah Connor weapons set -GREAT PRICE/FAST DELIVERY/AWESOME GUY/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
THANX C!!

+1 for Balsquat
Great member ,saw My WTB add and hooked me up with a figure I have been looking all over for at a great price!!

+1 for CeeemOr for purchasing my Sarah Connor's weapons set. Quick payment and excellent communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back