Medicom Tetsuo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah :/, same thing happen with 3A packages (except that we don't know the tracking so we can't see it).
That's right. But, once the package is in hands, you have the tracking nr, and them you can check how long it was held in customs. But, who will bother, once the toys have arrived. :D
My last SAL package for a rah took 7days to arrive in Belgium and 2days to be delivered.
Yes, I'm seriously thinking going SAL with tracking next time.

Well, got Rei today, after 15 days incarceration by customs. At least now I know what to expect for Tetsuo.

Late November, a few more weeks!

TETSUOoooooOOOo! TETSUOoooooOOOo!

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kDm4FoWEpOA?fs=1&hl=nl_NL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Just a quick look see...

B-TkSwwB2kKGrHqEOKj8EzTtOyfvBM8VdhGbQ_3.jpg

B-TkOgB2kKGrHqYOKiwEzVfe9p-9BM8VdH17Q_3.jpg

B-TkQPQmkKGrHqMOKjEEzOUkh9SvBM8Vdc15eQ_3.jpg

10116930a5.jpg

Last edited:
Wha... wha.. whait a second! Just ONE extra hand and nothing else?!
WeaponX, you got this pics at toy-world, right?
I would like to see the figure out of the box.

I can only see the extra scrap metal hand & the alternate head in that pic. I'm pretty sure there is another left hand in there too.

Not as much gear as Kaneda, but better than usual for a medi release.

i ordered through rakuten - my friend will receive it for me and send it on. probably won't be for a few weeks though - all depends on her :monkey2

Very excited about this one... not good timing with the holidays so hopefully he won't become scarce after the new year. I kind of doubt that he will... seems like Kaneda is still readily available and available below retail.

dude, you are on the ball with these photos - thanks so much.

looks cool, but they could have done something about that gaping hole in his shoulder.

:drool

Agree Maz, shoulder is detracting. I will just cover it with the cape.

They have absolutely nailed that sculpt, screaming one esp. Glad I got paid today. :D

Back