Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im surprised how good the queen turned out. Does anyone know what scale she and the warrior are? 1/8? not 1/6 right?

im surprised how good the queen turned out. Does anyone know what scale she and the warrior are? 1/8? not 1/6 right?
not even close. these should fit right in with your huge collection of 1/15 scale figures.

the Warrior would be like 10ft in that scale.:lol

Meh, just have him crouched a bit. They're supposed to be fairly big, anyway, right? It's not like you ever get a real clear look in the movie. Fits well enough for me. At least, the Big Chap seemed to. I went on deployment before I was able to get the Warrior, which is why he's in my Pile of Loot still...

New pics...

revoltechpredator3.jpg

revoltechpredator4.jpg

wait, is the mask separate or is there an entire masked head?

and where are the open mandibles? predators gotta roar.

It's not great for representing his physique, but I think the posbility should be a lot of fun, probably the most fun Predator you could get, and it's still pretty authentic depsite the concessions for articulation.

Can't wait, i really hope revoltech starts producing colonial marines prefer a hicks and would be sick if they did a ripley and a power loader

I like the pred the more I look at him.... But I don't think I'd ever take off the bio. This looks like a really fun toy, but it's small + not that accurate + it's expensive :/

The articulation looks impressive. Hope the final comes out nice.

Makes me so sad, sad, sad, the production Microman AVP figures were FUBARed.

A quick snap of this beast....

Actual size of this queen is less impressive, but articulations were awesome though.

IMG_30651.jpg

IMG_30671.jpg

IMG_30691.jpg

IMG_30701.jpg

Was just charged for my queen by BBTS, as well as Series 2 preds.
Neat.
Will keep them in the pile of loot however until Berserker arrives.

Back