• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive +1 for Tigerfeet, thanks for the awesome figure and being a really cool guy to deal with!! Cheers :duff

Here's some feedback for my Blu-ray buyers. :duff

+1 to agentofchaos73
+1 to ChrisCJ99
+1 to IronFingaz
+1 to jstep13
+1 to Zangief

+1 for damashi808...Really Great guy, and came through with payment as promised.

-1 for Demimatt: Bad trading skills. Asked if he still had an item for sale, claimed yes. I asked for a picture, did not provide. When I told him it was ok that I would take the item anyhow he claimed it was sold. :( booo!

No money changed hands, so the most that could be left is a neutral. But honestly sounds like it was a deal that never got off the ground so even a neutral seems like a bit much IMO.

+1 to King Darkness, for quick as lightning payment on my Sgt. Slaughter commissioned headsculpt. Thanks a bunch it is appreciated :bow

+1 to DutchAzlon, for quick payment on my Mac and Poncho Predator sculpts, awesome customer :rock

+1 to Buttmunch for trade of loose parts for loose parts

+1 for Doctor_B for trade of SSC loose items for SSC loose items

+ 1 for Hirogen for purchase of loose SSC/HT items

Thanks to all three and Merry Xmas to everyone.

+1 to Skiman for quick as lightning delivery on my Sgt. Slaughter commissioned headsculpt. Thanks a bunch it is appreciated :bow

+1 for Demimatt! Thanks Matt for selling me the HT T-1000 sunglasses! They'll work great with my Marty McFly custom Back To The Future figure. :wave

Great boardie! Fast service, good communication! Recommended! :)

+1 for JIM007. Great communication, easy to deal with and prompt payment.

+1 for Predator vs. Alien for the super fast shipping and the great
deal on the PSG-1 Rifle.
Preesh

oops, forgot to say thanks for the great communication also.

Last edited:
Toycartel is a thief...he had me send him $300 via money order and has never sent me my goods. He has since disappeared and last he claims his wife threw him out of the house. He has my tel# and has never attempted to call me or try and pay me back. PLEASE I IMPLORE THAT NO ONE DO BUSINESS WITH HIM and lastly his name is Kraig Miller ..lives in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back