• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Lonewolf. He's the man to talk to for custom figures!!! He was an awesome host for a group buy that was on the spot with communication on every detail regarding the project.

REAL NAME

CHRIS KEENEY

negative -1 and 1 neutral feedback for hurleychris08. I sent him my hot toys sarah connor t 1000 mib and he never sent the freddy figure to me in the mail. Also worked out a deal with him to trade my hot toys t 600 for his loose batman oc and he never sent this figure either.
hurleychris08 Led me on telling me the figures were shipped in the mail but then after 2 weeks pm'd me stating I dont have a tracking # but there in the mail. After 3 weeks of waiting the figures never arrived. hurleychris08 cut off all communication and stopped answering my pm's or text messages. He is a scam artist / thief. Took my figures and ran with them. Led me on for almost a month and is a total waste of time. Members beware he's a low down dirty thief.

Last edited:
negative -1 and 1 neutral feedback for hurleychris08. I sent him my hot toys sarah connor t 1000 mib and he never sent the freddy figure to me in the mail. Also worked out a deal with him to trade my hot toys t 600 for his loose batman oc and he never sent this figure either.
hurleychris08 Led me on telling me the figures were shipped in the mail but then after 2 weeks pm'd me stating I dont have a tracking # but there in the mail. After 3 weeks of waiting the figures never arrived. hurleychris08 cut off all communication and stopped answering my pm's or text messages. He is a scam artist / thief. Took my figures and ran with them. Led me on for almost a month and is a total waste of time. Members beware he's a low down dirty thief.
Pm sent to both parties to clarify :duff
x :wave

+1 for transhi100
Hooked me up with mark 4 sunglasses and packaged them perfectly...

+1 to Promising Galahad for an excellent deal, and some excellent items. Thanks for that and the fast shipping buddy!

+1 for Pjam.

He sold me his Sideshow Sarah Connor with extra Pescadero clothes. I received it today, well packaged with everything present and correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back