• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 Darthy

I LOST $1,225.00 from buying two items from this seller (Darthy)

I purchased a Pepsi Watto 1:1 promotional life size figure and a Gentle Giant Dewback from user Darthy. I paid through paypal on July16. The seller sent me a PM stating that both items had shipped on July 21st. (he shipped from inside the Unites States, to me in Texas). He said he sent the items via UPS ground. It is August 6th and I still have not received the two items. I sent a few messages to the seller a week ago asking him for information and he promised they would be here soon. I have sent him 5 messages since asking for tracking information and he has either not given out the tracking information or has ignored my PMs which was the case with the last few I sent. BUYERS BEWARE! I am currently trying to recover the funds through paypal.

+1 for totaldominasian for qiuk payment on hot toys basterds .great comunication and a good guy.

ShortRound +1 thank you for the hanouman joker
awesome seller here folks.

Mighty_Jabba +1 great buyer bought my hanouman wolverine thanks again

A big +1 for Q. Met up with Rolando at his booth (F&S's) to complete a sale for some figs. Great guy to deal with and place, to get your HT fix.:p Thanks again!

+1 for Statue Seeker, bought a custom Jason from him, awesome seller, quickest I have ever got a package from canada

+1 The Rogster,no delays or hesitation,he paid right away when he knew what he wanted.Thanks buddy:)

+1 for idreamoftoshiba for a custom headsculpt i done for him and some misc bits.

+1 for breakersrevenge for buying 1 of my custom 1/6 space marines.

+1 Evilface, received item 2 days after completion and kept me updated regularly, thanks EvilFace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back