• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One NUETRAL feedback for boba flint
Bought a HT War Machine - fast shipping, but eyes don't light up (I asked him about this before I bought it - he said all lights worked), I can't change out the battery because the screw is stripped.

Also, gattling gun had a broken part rattling around loose in the box and now noticing some minor paint damage as well.

When I asked him about the issues, I got "I don't know what to tell you" in response, then never heard from him again. Buy with caution from this seller...

+1 for Hew: Bought a HT Thor from him, it arrived exactly as described and very quickly! :hi5:

+1 for ShortRound: Bought a set of weapons off of him, all arrived in great shape :rock

+2 for forum member Art for a quick & ez transaction-----thank you much.

+4 for danald----thank you much for a great deal on hot toys ims---thanks

+2 for FAL5E.... Thanks for the 2 figs bro!

+4 for bigsilva77 Thank You for HT Iron Man Set :) :hi5:

+4 to cjcollectible for multiple transactions of HT Iron Man Collection

Great Buyer and Welcome to the Forum!! :)

These all appear to be single transactions that involved more than one item. Even the one to cjcollectible and bigsilva77 - from what I can tell by your FS thread - it appears to be one transaction and not multiples. If you can PM me details of how these are not a single transaction, then I will add more feedback. But for now, everyone is getting a +1.

Jen I'm pretty sure I left this while back but it never updated so just in case:
+1 for Rogerbee - Awesome Freak & buyer! Lightning fast payment and a pleasure to deal with :D
Re: HT Dx04 ETD Sculpt Clean

Did a search and this is the first time I'm seeing this feedback for Rogerbee. It will be added to their score today. :duff

+1 for ironmann
+1 for Kuzeh
+1 for Shai Hulud
+1 for karamazov80
+1 for MrStayPuft

for some fine transactions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back