Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edegw1du6w183fxwj.jpg

can-o-worms.gif

I get that but I'm saying no one should expect what happened with the Godfather where they added a whole nother chair or with Jack Sparrow where they had a back and forth of improvements. I doubt anything will change on either of these two pieces because frankly they aren't in competition.

I'd be much more excited if HT now came back out tonight and showed a teaser of a 1/4 scale Joker of their own.

Gothcha now...we werent on the same page but we are now :hi5: I agree I dont think you'll see them competing with accessories with these since the scale is different.

Honestly... what the hell good is the shoe knife?? Yeah it's neat to say "hey, check this out!" But who cares?

Overall looks loads better, glad I am trading up... I will miss the grenade rig more than anything and I never used it... I do wish he had a shotgun and grenade launcher, but I am excited for this figure that will no doubt seem like ages to get! :/

M.

I still think this figure's sculpts are very impressive, even in light of Enterbay's own impressive reveal. Different scales get equal but different praise.

Back