• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for DarkShadowCollectibles.

Got my P.F. Darth Maul in yesterday. Thanks Adam. :maul

+1 to darth_scumious. thanks for the quick payment on the dooku bust.

+1 to marcobolo66. thanks for the quick payment on the Captain America PF.

-1 DouglasMcC Bought a set of Young Frankenstein figs over a month ago. Stated they were complete. They were missing several key accessories. Said he would look for them. Never got back to me. Doesn't answer pm's. If he ever comes through, I'll be happy to change this.

I know Douglas is a little slow responding to pms (having dealt with him before myself) but he came through in the end for me. Hopefully the same for you as well. Let me know how this turns out.

-1 DouglasMcC Bought a set of Young Frankenstein figs over a month ago. Stated they were complete. They were missing several key accessories. Said he would look for them. Never got back to me. Doesn't answer pm's. If he ever comes through, I'll be happy to change this.

I completely accept the -1, but I would like to add 2 quantifiers -

1.) I have not been ignoring you Customizer, I have been out of town for over 2 weeks straight. Went on a family vacation for the 4th, then had to leave a day after returning for a students with autism seminar that lasted til Friday. I tried to access the forums through the training site computer's but all internet access required a school password, which we didn't have due to our visiting status. I am going to go through my back room tomorrow and see if I can find those 2 pieces. It might take a day or 2 (I have WAY too much sh#t I am learning LOL), but I will search for them.

2.) However, other than the extra Frank arm, I really do not remember them coming with a scalpel or goggles. I believe you that they did, it's just I bought the set loose off eBay where they were advertised as complete. So, I took the seller at their word. I would never have intentionally mislead or deceived anyone when selling something. From now on, if I did not open the item myself, I will list all accessories rather than simply list complete to avoid any confusion in the future.

So, I cannot argue the rating ... I DO deserve the -1 for the way this transaction has gone - Customizer is not happy and that's my fault. However, I just wanted to stress it was not due to theft or some form of intentional dishonesty.

P.S. Thanks again Pixle for your support.

jgatienza: +1 for a great purchaser.

Jg was very understanding about my travels/ shipping delay, plus even sent money to cover the extra shipping cost above his original payment. A great Freak I would recommend without question.

+2 for Customikey. I was fortunate enough to purchase 2 Dead characters from him. Thanks, Mikey, for taking great care of your figures. They're perfect!

+1 for Lenoir - Awesome lot of optimus prime goodies!

These newer ones are not as easy to transform as the old toys! Its like im dealing with a rubiks cube! :lol

Changing DouglasMcC feedback to neutral. Got a great deal but not for incomplete figures which is now what I own. Wanted a refund after the original delay in shipping but it was refused. Answered email after I contacted paypal. He may not deserve a negative, but certainly doesn't deserve a positive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back