Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pictures there! I also like you Joker photo counterparts in the other '89 thread. I don't know what it is but the '89 figures just seem to come alive under those types of lighting conditions, darker, but with splashes of light to catch the downcast shadows and details.

It makes them seem like real people. Well done that man! :clap :duff

Excellent pictures there! I also like you Joker photo counterparts in the other '89 thread. I don't know what it is but the '89 figures just seem to come alive under those types of lighting conditions, darker, but with splashes of light to catch the downcast shadows and details.

It makes them seem like real people. Well done that man! :clap :duff

You've been posting excellent photos Para. :hi5:

Wow! Thanks for the amazing comments everyone! :hi5: They're all greatly appreciated!

I just play around with positioning and use natural light and hope for the best!

I'm very pleased you like them! Supes pics are uploading now!

No it hasn't. That's the first time I have seen the bloodied up BAT after I switched off last night. I think it's very good. I personally prefer the full colour and natural light pictures as my pick, but as someone that does not have PS, I find these very interesting and useful.

Just moved my diorama from off my shipping boxes to where I had the Wolverine LSF...also added a bit if lighting to it for a bit of atmosphere. Sorry about the quality of pics but they were taken late last night...hope you enjoy :)

Here's a pic before adding the lighting...

8evuryvy.jpg

And then with a bit if lighting from beneath...

ju8y6y8e.jpg

y7yze6e7.jpg

avemyquj.jpg

Just moved my diorama from off my shipping boxes to where I had the Wolverine LSF...also added a bit if lighting to it for a bit of atmosphere. Sorry about the quality of pics but they were taken late last night...hope you enjoy :)

Here's a pic before adding the lighting...

8evuryvy.jpg

And then with a bit if lighting from beneath...

ju8y6y8e.jpg

y7yze6e7.jpg

avemyquj.jpg

your display is amazing!!!

That's incredible. :rock

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Is that the original or a custom cape?

your display is amazing!!!

Dude....that.is.SICK!!!!!!!

Good work man!!

avemyquj.jpg

:horror:horror:horror
WOW if you take a pic with no light in background and only the lights of the diorama on
I could die.....:clap:clap:clap
there's no words...:horror

Thanks so much guys! It's always great to hear such amazing feedback. Yes, the cape is a Tony Meis V1 custom cape and it really is such an improvement to the HT stock cape. Thanks again :hi5:

No it hasn't. That's the first time I have seen the bloodied up BAT after I switched off last night. I think it's very good. I personally prefer the full colour and natural light pictures as my pick, but as someone that does not have PS, I find these very interesting and useful.

Lookin' good Paramore.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments! :hi5:

Back