Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the Dean Cain version???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who-gives-a-sheeit.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist, lol.

I won't be pulling the trigger on this one but he does look amazing. Congrats.

I am seeing the movie this weekend, and then I will have to judge the preview. I WANT to be able to say I am getting this NO question, but with the comic one POed, and a few other pieces I want to get... Well I may be passing:slap

Gawd, this looks good. I have my tickets for Friday night, but I may have to PO this before if it is indeed coming up on the 13th.

Cavill just has the ideal Superman look to me...too bad you can't put this head on the comic PF (not saying the comic head is bad, I ordered that day 1, too).

I am seeing the movie this weekend, and then I will have to judge the preview. I WANT to be able to say I am getting this NO question, but with the comic one POed, and a few other pieces I want to get... Well I may be passing:slap

Me too. I want him, but I'm already going outside my Batman Universe characters only rule with Superman and Mythos Vader. If I need, I might cancel them, as I figure the Bat line will come pretty fast. Will wait and see. I do want him and the other two, but it's a lot. Might PO and see how I feel next year closer to release time.

Back