1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Thanks for linking the vid. I would have never guessed that they'd go through it step by step.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Soidfzl8lbs[/ame]

I'm really pumped for this thing, it can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Thanks for linking the vid. I would have never guess that they'd go through it step by step.

https://youtu.be/Soidfzl8lbs

I'm really pumped for this thing, it can't come soon enough.

Thanks for getting the screen right on the post. I was wondering why I can't get it that way while I have already posted videos before.

But yeah, this video's very useful, more so than the printed instruction sheet, I guess.

Ok. this thing looks amazing next to the Bumbler.

That video is also cool, so close now.

Now, who will be displaying with the guns out and side weapons showing.

Now, who will be displaying with the guns out and side weapons showing.

I will, save for the shinbreakers. I think it breaks the line too much and would add more volume needed on my display space.

Looks dreadful mate! If there was one major disappointment about the overall piece then its the shield. Something that is so easy to get right yet HT's definately cut corners with it! I can see alot of guys customising their ones to make it look more like the colour of the car itself...i for one just couldnt accept a shield with marks all over it let alone having the wrong glossy black colour!:(

I totally agree with u buddy and HT tend to cut corners at the wrong places.
Hope you get your 89'Batmobile soon. I have the tumbler in it's box and it has never been displayed due to lack of space.

With the 89' Batmobile, it is an even bigger beast and glad to see everyone getting this wonderful baby soon!!

I don't think i'll be flipping mine upside like that. :panic:

I'll set him up on 2 boxes and lay on my back and remove the locks and screws that way.

Now, are we sure that the shield is thin plastic, he placed the weight of the entire car on that shield when he flipped it over. :horror

Latest photos from Toysdaily forum.
Credits to chihochan98: Very Nice!! All In-hand photos...

MS1C2888_zps6203a682.jpg

MS1C2889_zps8d31beb6.jpg

MS1C2890_zps02804350.jpg

MS1C2892_zps0f3ba904.jpg

MS1C2893_zpsb1823026.jpg

MS1C2894_zpsa41966c2.jpg

MS1C2904_zpsd1ad2c34.jpg

MS1C2906_zps4d40342e.jpg

MS1C2907_zps87a4fdd9.jpg

MS1C2910_zpsb38583c0.jpg

Wow, that guy actually got Batman in there really well. It looks natural.

Wow, that guy actually got Batman in there really well. It looks natural.

Yeah I agree too and the cape looks natural on Bats when he is in the car...

I wasnt planning on displaying this until I got a case, but I have the room so it's probably going up. Just gonna have to do a lot of dusting. Probably going to make me put the tumbler out as well!

Yeah I agree too and the cape looks natural on Bats when he is in the car...

It should look and fit even better with the Tony Meis cape. Looks like he fits great though with some careful work. This thing gets more impressive with each batch of new shots! :yess:

Latest photos from Toysdaily forum.
Credits to chihochan98: Very Nice!! All In-hand photos...

MS1C2890_zps02804350.jpg

MS1C2892_zps0f3ba904.jpg

MS1C2893_zpsb1823026.jpg

MS1C2894_zpsa41966c2.jpg

MS1C2904_zpsd1ad2c34.jpg

MS1C2906_zps4d40342e.jpg

MS1C2907_zps87a4fdd9.jpg

MS1C2910_zpsb38583c0.jpg

OMG! :slap The more i see the shield the more it completely looks out of sorts! Such a beautiful car yet its made to look so cheap with the shield on! I have to say, the pics of the shield on the SSC order page make it look way better than what it actually is. How did they get the glossy black colour so wrong! :dunno

It is as though the Armour Shield has become the "plastic cover" for the Batmobile to protect it from knocks during shipping haha.

It looks way cooler in the proto photos and as well as the movie too.

This is going to have to be my last Hot Toys purchase for a while but Im happy to be going out with a bang!!

Car looks great. I was never going to use the shield anyway, so nothing changes for me. Can't wait to get this guy.

Car looks fantastic. Based on the instructional video, I'm really surprised how much detail they put in the bottom of it. And see, Batman fits in his car just fine :pfft:

MS1C2888_zps6203a682.jpg

MS1C2910_zpsb38583c0.jpg

MS1C2893_zpsb1823026.jpg

Last edited:

MS1C2893_zps1c9302d2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
MS1C2890_zps3e4e9edc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
MS1C2910_zps4d62acf8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

after seeing these three pictures i have no regret spending the money :dance

[ame]https://youtu.be/Soidfzl8lbs[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtya_7sx3Uo[/ame]

play em both at same time

Back