• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just a positive feedback thread or is ther another for negative cause I think I have some negative to leave? Thanks

+1 to Charles Hughey for a nice transaction!
+1 to foolkiller for super fast payment!

+1 for Adoptedscot, very fast payment and an awesome member!

+1 to Eli26 for being patient and fast payment

Last edited:
-1 for SPLIFF , sent me a defective Enterbay WOTD Bruce Lee when it was described as perfectly mint. Ive tried to contact him on numerous occasions and he fails to respond. I guess he hopes that I will just forget about it and move on....sorry I wont. Ive requested a full refund or partial, but he denied both. I refuse to pay $300 for a less than perfect figure.

Buyers beware when dealing with him....He is trying to liquidate a lot of his collection and just a warning that if you receive something not as it was described, he will simply ignore you instead of trying to do the right thing and fixing the situation.

He claims that the black mark is from the "tray" that holds the figure in place...however, the black mark is embedded in the plastic of the arm. I had parts of the tray rub on the figure when taking him out and that simply rubs off easily. This one wont come off even with rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover. You be the judge. Also, it's been about 3 weeks of trying to get this resolved already.

bl2.jpg

bl1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back