• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Adoptedscot... my Doom Excl. could not have gone to a nicer person... not only that another very nice friend in my life

+1 to Jmlsuperman for the cool accessories.

+2 to leatherneck for a fantastic deal on a loose Abe Sapien, plus he included some neat Sideshow swag.

+1 for carbo-fation,as buyers should be,friendly and easy to deal with.

+2 for Xenoviper for 2 Christian Bale Head sculpts all the way from Aussie - trailia !!!!

The heads are off the chain dude !!! :rock :rock :rock

- 1 for Spliff for sending a Bowen Venom that he said was Mint but had 3 small paint chips on the right leg

- 1 for Spliff for sending a SS Exclusive Iron Man Bust that he said was mint, but when it arrived:
1. did not have the Exclsuive nameplate
2. major, majoy paint rub at the back
3. Small paint chip on the chest part
4. Paint chips on the front corners of the chest

I will post pics if possible. I understand he is trying to quit the hobby so he is selling most of his stuff at good prices. We tried to negotiate for the IM bust ( him sending me the nameplate and a SS Spidey 3 Venom Statue as compensation) but he has not replied to any of my PMs

A Big +1 for Cocoboloboy for the Exclusive Plo Koon! :rock

And a belated +1 for RoboDad for a free gift card during Spooktacular! :rock

Thank you, both!! :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back