1/6 Mara Jade Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch_Fett

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Mara is one of those characters that I have always wanted to make but never found the time until a month ago when I sat down and did it, hope you like her!

DSCI0040.jpg

DSCI0042.jpg

DSCI0043.jpg

DSCI0045.jpg

IM001819.jpg

IM001815.jpg

DSCI0056.jpg

The trick of the figure is to keep it sexy, I dyed the hair, made the backpack from styrene & leather, the belt was from Yavin Luke, and the shin armor was a Stormtrooper vinyl kit from screaming with knee pads from 21th. I have having 2 separate lightsabers so this one has a removable blade made of clear plastic and "dusted' green.

The trick of the figure is to keep it sexy, I dyed the hair, made the backpack from styrene & leather, the belt was from Yavin Luke, and the shin armor was a Stormtrooper vinyl kit from screaming with knee pads from 21th. I have having 2 separate lightsabers so this one has a removable blade made of clear plastic and "dusted' green.

So wait, you made the blade from scratch? Can you just buy clear plastic rods or what?

Very nice custom.

Q about saber... Doesn't Mara have Luuke's saber? (Anakin's saber which belonged to Luke until Cloud City)

Geek time
Yes but eu fiction also gave her a purple lightsaber meant to be powered by maces crystal

I thought Zahn Trilogy was the great-granddaddy of EU.

I forgot with saber superseded the other. I haven't read any of the books in eons.

if Mara's clothing style wasn't enough the lightsaber dilemma almost drive me crazy!!!, after a short research I opted for make an ambiguous one and dusted green so the rod can be seen clear with light from behind.

As I said before Mara is (imo) not only badass but sexy and I used a CG first version body for her, it may not have to many POA but it does look just right. Since I buy many mixed accessories lots I don't know who made the body suit but if anyone recognizes it pls let me know.

So cool I wonder what the Whistler head would look like on her. I love the padding on the legs of the body suit!!

Back