PREDATORS diorama base. rocky terrain. GET ON THE LIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to do that one. Been thinking about it. Think they will really make the fig?

It's Hot Toys so it's difficult to say, but history says they will milk the Predators license for all it's worth.

My guess is it's coming.

If they do make it (which they almost DEFINITELY will), I'm sure a ton of people would be interested in a totem.

^ I'd still buy one for my HT P1. Of course, that is if I could afford it..
When HT makes Classic, P1 is going to be Classic, and Classic shall be P1. For me atleast.

^ I'd still buy one for my HT P1. Of course, that is if I could afford it..
When HT makes Classic, P1 is going to be Classic, and Classic shall be P1. For me atleast.

Oh yeah I didn't think of that. It'll hopefully be accurate that way too - the shortarse P1 figure being a closer size-match to the Classic from Predators while the :)pray:) bigger and taller 'Classic' figure will be in truer 1/6 scale to Kevin Peter Halls predator.

When u turned him into p1 are you guys gonna try to put p1 armor on classic? Will it fit? The reason is if classic built on new body with less armor than p1 how do u fill the void? Just wondering.

And bishart, HT will definitely make classic. no doubt about it. The question is will the totem included if not then definitely make one and I will get one from u :)

And bishart, HT will definitely make classic. no doubt about it. The question is will the totem included if not then definitely make one and I will get one from u :)

I don't think they would include one. For it tone accurate it would be huge. I think they will fill the accessories with battle damaged pieces. Green blood green blood greeeeeeeen bloooooood:panic:

Oh yeah I didn't think of that. It'll hopefully be accurate that way too - the shortarse P1 figure being a closer size-match to the Classic from Predators while the :)pray:) bigger and taller 'Classic' figure will be in truer 1/6 scale to Kevin Peter Halls predator.

Please, please be bigger and taller:pray:

The element of doubt is really frustrating isn't it. I'm experiencing it across both Predator and Terminator.

im experiencing it with TRON! if they dont make a QUORRA im going to be PISSED. there is so much potential with those characters. so many cool costumes.

With the way they're taking on so many licenses I hope the negative impact on the 'old reliables' is a delay in new figures and not the total abandonment of them.

Back