Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Lenny and Gremlin George last night. For those who have Gremlin George what are your thoughts when put next to the older CC Mohawk? Which paint scheme do you prefer? George/Daffy appear to have paint directly on sculpt. While Mohawk as detailed as it is seems more natural (if thats the right word).

Both are great though!!!

more gremlins goodness from NECA!
https://youbentmywookie.com/news/toyfair-2012-neca-new-hunger-games-rocky-jason-gremlins-predators-images-15541

Loved that they replaced the lightening gremlin with a brown gremlin......gremlin army building has been tough, as the flasher is not really available in my area...... and the female gremlin with the real hair.....wow, i wasn't a huge fan of that design, but the figure looks too good to pass up.
generic mogwai from the first film looks great, as well as the sad gizmo.

Lenny got his tie........and the pod.......wonder how its going to be sold? separately or with a fig?

now all we need is the veggie gremlin, the bat gremlin, brain in his "New York, New York" outfit, and of course the spider gremlin.

i fear that spider gremlin is a dead dream...we haven't seen it at a show in what, over a year?

NECA said it would happen if the line was successful enough. So Im just hoping these sell well enough to make it happen. There seems to be a lot of positivity among the fans/collectors so I dont see how the line hasnt been successful. :dunno

Pics embedded...
Glad to see Mogwai Stripe!!

IMG_7364.JPG

IMG_7366.JPG

IMG_7367.JPG

IMG_7369.JPG

IMG_7370.JPG

IMG_7372.JPG

IMG_7373.JPG

IMG_7374.JPG

IMG_7375.JPG

Not too crazy about TG Gremlin... but they did an ace job on him/her...
I'd rather have a revisited Stripe Gremlin...

I loved the spider gremlin!
NECA did tweet that its too expensive at the moment and they want to produce it but wont until it becomes cheaper. :(

I have a noob question for the Neca gremlins collectors out there:

Are figures sold individually or are they in packs?

Ex) If I want com,bat Gizmo, can he be ordered alone, or do I need to get him in a pack of three or whatever.

Be sure to check the eyes on these when purchasing them, i've come across a few that have broken crazy eyes.

If you buy local, i'd say Silver Snail might be the best place to get them for like $14-15 or so, as most other places will charge you like $19.99 plus tax per figure which i think is a bit steep for what you get. I'm sure you could get a good deal for a set/wave with shipping included online but, yea...risky.

Back