• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dark Knight stuff for sale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesperbernhardsson

Super Freak
Reaction score
***ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE***

**NEED TO GET RID OF IT ALL!! LOWERING ALL RPICES! PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THE PRICES! OPEN FOR ALL OFFERS. JUST NEED TO GET RID OF THEM!! :)**

ALL PRICES ARE NOW INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! SHIPPING WITHIN THE EU IS -$20

Hi! Thought I'd put my things for sale here before going to eBay.

Let me first say that every piece I'm selling comes with original box, every accessory and they have all been displayed away from sunlight in a smoke and pet free home!

** All prices are excluding shipment **

1. Hot Toys MMS 71 - Batman, Dark Knight Suit SOLD
( Sorry I don't have any better pics. I didn't take many pictures before I packed it. It now lays in several layers of protective foam and in a box, and I don't want to rip it all off.

** ATTENTION - there is a small tear in the box. See picture**
IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

2. 1/6 Dark Knight interrogation scene table, chairs and working lamp SOLD.

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

3. Hot Toys 1/4 Dark Knight Batman Bust $80

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

Last edited:
4. DC Direct 13" Dark Knight Batman figure $100

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

DC Direct 13" Dark Knight Joker $100.
IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

So that is what I am selling for now. If you are interested or have any questions, please dont hesitate to send me a PM!

Feel free to check my eBay ratings aswell! My username is the same as on this forum. You can also check www.tradera.se, the swedish eBay. If you can navigate through, you can see that I have 100% possitive feedback there aswell as on eBay and SSF.

Regards, jesperbernhardsson :)!!

Last edited:
NEW ITEMS!!!!

2011 Toy Fair Exclusive Batsuit Begins. $230 SHIPPED SOLD

** NOTE!! I'm selling this figure without the Bruce Wayne sculpt! Sold the sculpt seperatly.**

The figure has been displayed in a class cabnit (cabnet?) since I got it. It has NO flaws, except one broken ancle. So inprints in the suit, no chipped areas on the cowl, no faded paint - nothing! The figure also comes with a custom cape made by lforigno here on the forum.

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

Hot Toys Two Face. SOLD SHIPPED
This figure arrived with a broken knee, and I never thought of asking for a replacement, and now it's too late. It is standing up by itself without any problems beacuse the knee is taped with dutchtape. It's now a pretty fix, but it works.
IMAG0361.jpg

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker. $270 SHIPPED SOLD

No flaws, except that it arrived with the handle on the machine gun loose at on joint. Nothing that have bothered me.
IMAG0360.jpg

Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Demon Batman and Scarecrow combo. $330 SHIPPED for both - SOLD.
IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

Last edited:
Hi bro.. By any chance do you sell 'cape clips' to be able to attach the lforigno velvet cape to the DX02 Batman figure?

Please PM me in your earliest convenience. Thanks. :wave

Back