MY HT'S SUCKER PUNCH BABYDOLL with the SIDE PARTED SCULPT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I decided to post a new thread, I was getting tired of the middle part on both of my BDs so I decided to risk it and get a BD HS from the ebay asian market since it seems like they have the side parted HS. I'm glad I did.

IMG_3291.jpg

Side
IMG_3292.png

Middle
IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

That does look a lot better and more accurate. Funny how such a small detail makes a big difference.

HTs should really consider making the one part headsculpt for the females. I think she would look a lot better without the additional neck joint.

Wow, thats crazy how something as small as the hair part can totally change the look of the figure. The part actually makes it look like babydoll, crazy! :lol

Wow that side part is more side part than the one I got from fanboy....so it appears there are 3 different parts then.....mine is not as parted to the left as yours but more so than the middle part

Thanks for all the pics G~!
I really like the side part, it makes a big difference. It makes it look more like Baby Doll!
I have a first run middle hair part from SideShow. I wonder what the second shipment will still have the middle parted?
I too have one coming from an Asian seller. It should be a side part.

Do you think Emily Browning sees pics like these and says to herself, "Oh my God, that is entirely too creepy. That looks WAY too much like me!"

Back