SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to say that I am extremely surprise how great this statue is. The mix media is superbly done. I couldn't believe how big his weapons are especially the Axe. One of the best PFs done by SSC especially with all the recent QC issues. The only knock I have is right hand. Wish it was magnet instead if peg due to the size of this statue.

This is the first time in recent years that SSC has put an "X" on the box when it was a low number.

9497ccc2.jpg

Congrats VS :clap

He'll be stayin in his foam coffin until tomorrow...calling my model for a half naked female bowing to skaar photoshoot tomorrow morning... Check this thread tomorrow In the after noon before some idiots delete the pics..

144e9cdc.jpg

Congrats Shai can't wait for tomorrow :impatient:

I just got my Ex #239 and i gotta say that this statue is absolutely phenomenal, everything about it is massive in scale! The finished product looks exactly like the prototype pics, the paintwork on it is great - no googly eyes! - It's also quite heavy. i agree with shai and the rest of you fine dudes that this statue is perfection! Now i have to find a good spot to display him properly! The axe is also a a great Exclusive and quite big

Back