Serang's OBG14 'Dragon Suit Man' FINAL. Black suit updated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Serang's OBG14 'Dragon Suit Man' Project.

You should have liked this from the beginning Bullet. :wink1:

Oops I forgot there's no mystical code of ethics to purchasing in here :rotfl

Start saving up man. I'll be following this thread, but wil be enjoying from afar. This is sure to be a masterpiece!

I did like it from the beginning! 3rd person to post on thread hopefully I'll be accepted by the masses as a worthy future owner of these figures ;)

In the event I am not **** it I'm buying it anyway

Looks stunning saving has officially started!

I did like it from the beginning! 3rd person to post on thread hopefully I'll be accepted by the masses as a worthy future owner of these figures ;)

In the event I am not **** it I'm buying it anyway

Looks stunning saving has officially started!

:rotfl:exactly::goodpost:

Man this is going to come out great man.

I am super happy with my CPT Miller and Jimi Hendrix. I know you are going to love this man. Will it be your first Serang figure or did you get Beethoven?

Yep going for the grand package all the bells and whistles. Will be my first Serang figure...

I passed on Beethoven (much to my girlfriends distress) just didn't have the funds at the time.

Yep going for the grand package all the bells and whistles. Will be my first Serang figure...

I passed on Beethoven (much to my girlfriends distress) just didn't have the funds at the time.

Wow!

What a great first figure!

A late Christmas present.

That Gibson Double Neck is a masterpiece in and of itself. Beautiful Serang, just beautiful.

Just got out of LZ Celebration day with the misses. Brilliant cannot wait for this figure :D

1/6 Scale Jimmy Page's Gibson Double Neck Guitar.
Made By Serang.

Left neck is a 12 string, right neck is a 6 string.

Correct shape and scale, Amazing details on every parts.

550938_445652365476388_1746755709_n.jpg

68032_445652315476393_1145893305_n.jpg

561901_445652335476391_2129389776_n.jpg

644000_445652355476389_605214773_n.jpg

I remember when you told me about this Serang! Freaking amazing man! :rock

Jimmy Page White Dragon Suit Beginning.
Digital printed Serang's hand drawing picture on satin cloth.
It is a not finished, still in progress.
White Suit Version 'Dragon Suit Man' will be finished at next 2 weeks.

559624_451068068268151_1578789082_n.jpg

Beautiful! :clap
Wasnt ever a big Zep fan, but surely Page was one of the greatest ever!

Awesome as always Serang.

All Led Zeppelin fans must be on Cloud 9 right now

HAHA YASSSSS. Saving had already officially started could not be more excited for this...

Holy Christ!!!! This is going to be unreal. Although I am a huge Zeplin fan I won't break my one rule when it comes to collecting. So I too will be eagerly watching from afar.

just....wow.....

I don't need Led .....but when Serang eventually gets around to the Stones its the super deluxe package for me :D

:lol My rules are set to control my addictive collectors nature. If I had Trumps money and square footage, trust me I'd have a whole wing of the estate dedicated to collectibles like a museum. But I'm just Mike from Queens so money and space is an issue :lol

My tastes are too eclectic to not have guidelines to help keep things focused. There is barley a genre of film that I'm not in the least casually into; I'm heavily into most. Same with music, and I am a big music guy. The only thing I'm not big on is Techno. But I'm heavily into most things from various styles of Rock to a ton of Hip Hop ( and all that falls in between) from the 60's to present. I'm casually into things pre-sixties.

It's bad enough I don't get the same amount of easy passes as others do when it comes to the movie/TV collecting world. I'll stick to just listening to music and stay away from collecting stuff related to it, or I'll be in a world of s__t :lol

But as much as I love all the biggies from this era: Floyd, The Doors, The Stones, Jimi, Janis, The Beatles, etc, etc....Zeplin is my fave. I'll definitely be watching this project progress.

Back