1/6 Soldier of Fortune by Art-Figures (Expendables Lee Christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most companies never release their production numbers. HT figures could be made into the hundreds of thousands for all we know, although tens of thousands might be pretty accurate.

I see. Thanks, bud.

I actually appreciate Sideshow declaring the production run of their figures. :)

All the art figures heads look literally the same, like the same guy dressed up differently or like a pack of retarded cousins.

Their sculptor is not just talented, the figures rock otherwise.

All the art figures heads look literally the same, like the same guy dressed up differently or like a pack of retarded cousins.

Really? I thought their head sculpts are decent. Not perfect, of course, but for a small company that's still pretty young in the biz, it's good. To me, even better than some of HT head sculpts when they were also young. Their Segal and Ray Stevenson figures can easily be identified by movie buffs regardless if they know the character and the movie the figure was inspired from.

To each his own, I guess. This would be my first AF and some of the proto pics show Statham in a few angles IMO. Fine by me for a figure I POd for less than a hundred bucks.

You do know that the reason why the sculpt is "off" is simply because they are producing unlicensed figures. That's the reason why all of their figures are not named properly but close enough for us to know who it's supposed to be. Also the reason why their figures is about half the cost of what an HT figure would be. Sure the HT figure might be a little bit better, but you're also paying double and will most likely have to wait a while for HT to secure the license/approval/etc.

You do know that the reason why the sculpt is "off" is simply because they are producing unlicensed figures. That's the reason why all of their figures are not named properly but close enough for us to know who it's supposed to be. Also the reason why their figures is about half the cost of what an HT figure would be. Sure the HT figure might be a little bit better, but you're also paying double and will most likely have to wait a while for HT to secure the license/approval/etc.

Brother's Productions can get the likenesses pretty close and recognizable on their unlicensed figures i.e. Exception Cobb (Di Caprio) and Thief (De Niro). In most cases they are making unlicensed figures for characters whose rights are generally unavailable or simply impossible to legally obtain and otherwise never be made i.e. The Screaming Jack or Blade Hunter Ford. Unless the licensing becomes available we are simply lucky to get these.

brother's production have no better likenesses than Art Figures. both companies offer sculpts that are recognizable to their respected actor but none are 100%. And at least with Art Figures we get HT quality paint apps unlike BP.

Last edited:
this is a no brainer, if i didnt bash mine for $225 i would be all over this, there are enough staham sculpts out there that you can switch too, again this would make for a great figure,.... easy no brainer..:lecture

Finally bit the bullet on this guy.

For the price, I can't complain. I may try to find a different headsculpt but the gear seems fairly accurate!

Although, I'm wondering if maybe a company like DAM would give us the entire team.

They are releasing a lot of BHD figs and they seem to be releasing the entire navy seal team from Tears of the Sun. The expendables might not be completely in the same category, but as fear as gear is concerned we would be good.

Didn't see these posted here so:

Picture+002U.jpg

Picture+001U.jpg

Picture+008U.jpg

Picture+003U2.jpg

Picture+005U2.jpg

164692_403619776383583_1707245430_n.jpg

955_lee.jpg

958_lee.jpg

963_lee.jpg

Picture+007U.jpg

Yeah he's out. Loving it, apart from the sculpt, but I have a replacement lined up!

He looks good.

I concur about the head sculpt. It could be better, but considering what was paid for the overall . . . it's acceptable from an overall perspective. There are some other head sculpts that are better than what came with the figure and it'll be up to the individual collector to decide if a head swap is in order.

I'm really tempted to acquire one myself.

Can't believe he's already out. I doubt the head sculpt is that bad when you pose this figure right behind HT's Barney Ross. Can't complain given the cost of the figure...dirt cheap.

Last edited:
Wow. I didn't know that sharing a name with MOBY would automatically be censored here LOL The guy deserves credits for his photos :)

Back