Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should start a poll to compare eyebrows on the PF vs maquette.

Art3oSPCMAAd2lJ.jpg:large

I like the Hulk PF from the neck down...not a huge fan of the face. That said, I would love to add a grey PF to my collection, although that's not going to happen unless prices come way down.

I love the maquette because, for me, the Avengers movie just nailed the Hulk so spot on that it gave me goosebumps to watch it. I don't look at this maq as just a movie version of the Hulk...it is THE version of the Hulk.

Exactly! Exactly! I almost got booted off SF for making comments about it.

Well I am with you two... I want the art ... And it is still rare when you think about how many people are in the world.

Yeah don't get me wrong, i like my statues to be numbered, but if they aren't it won't stop me buying something i love. :hi5:

HULK IS HERE!!!!!

Let me start off with the bad news.

My Hulk was missing the gloss enamel on some of the teeth on the top left (his left) side. I already contacted sideshow and asked for a small refund with direction on what to use and how to fix it with the understanding that I am no artist and would like the option for a replacement if I can't fix it.

The Box came a bit damaged also. But that is not such a big deal to me. But it was still bad news.

Anyways here are some photos of the teeth issues.

P1180282_zpsf0e42512.jpg

P1180283_zpsbaad0c79.jpg

Now for the good! Or should I say great!! This statue as so many have already said is amazing. The detail, the paint apps (minus the teeth :) ), the pose, the overall size and mass. All of it is amazing!!

Like all the statues I get from SS, I am always a tad dissapointed when I first open the box. It's from seeing all the photos and all the hype. I get them and it's like I am not really seeing anything new. I then start to fall in love after I have it set up in my room and start to see the art of the whole thing. I never got Hulk to my room before I fell in Love. I opened it. Set him up. Said "Yep everyone was right he looks good" Then I put the box away looked at him again and then "BAM!" He looked amazing.

Oh and I am here to say as the original OCD guy who pointed out the issues with the eyebrows, It's just like everyone has said. There is No issue with him in hand!!! It's sort of funny how much it sticks out in photos but not in person. I have no problem with the brows at all. Believe me, if there was an issue I would be going nuts right now.

What I like Most - 1. The Size and Pose. Hulk just looks so massive and Bad A$$ ! 2. His Face sculpt. I love it. All I see is a perfect realistic version of The Hulk! I don't see a Mark Ruffalo Hulk at all. I mean yes it's there but there is no reason to think this is just a movie hulk. 3. His back!! It is just an awesone sculpt. So huge!!!

What I like Least - Not counting the teeth. 1. His weight. I usually don't complain about this but some heft woould just make it feel and look (In My mind) more massive. Yeah I know. 2. His feet are not the best. The toes all blend together and look a bit to Statue like.

Anyways on with the photos.

a772adf7-9713-4441-8060-72865f4e9f1b_zps17a0b59b.jpg

P1180280_zpsa450705a.jpg

P1180203_zpsbfae49d5.jpg

P1180206_zps00bef782.jpg

P1180208_zps810a4f5c.jpg

P1180221_zpsa78b6ccd.jpg

P1180228_zps2aec052a.jpg

P1180230_zps02c34243.jpg

P1180231_zps7cdcc2b9.jpg

Now for the good! Or should I say great!! This statue as so many have already said is amazing. The detail, the paint apps (minus the teeth :) ), the pose, the overall size and mass. All of it is amazing!!

Like all the statues I get from SS, I am always a tad dissapointed when I first open the box. It's from seeing all the photos and all the hype. I get them and it's like I am not really seeing anything new. I then start to fall in love after I have it set up in my room and start to see the art of the whole thing. I never got Hulk to my room before I fell in Love. I opened it. Set him up. Said "Yep everyone was right he looks good" Then I put the box away looked at him again and then "BAM!" He looked amazing.

Oh and I am here to say as the original OCD guy who pointed out the issues with the eyebrows, It's just like everyone has said. There is No issue with him in hand!!! It's sort of funny how much it sticks out in photos but not in person. I have no problem with the brows at all. Believe me, if there was an issue I would be going nuts right now.

What I like Most - 1. The Size and Pose. Hulk just looks so massive and Bad A$$ ! 2. His Face sculpt. I love it. All I see is a perfect realistic version of The Hulk! I don't see a Mark Ruffalo Hulk at all. I mean yes it's there but there is no reason to think this is just a movie hulk. 3. His back!! It is just an awesone sculpt. So huge!!!

What I like Least - Not counting the teeth. 1. His weight. I usually don't complain about this but some heft woould just make it feel and look (In My mind) more massive. Yeah I know. 2. His feet are not the best. The toes all blend together and look a bit to Statue like.

Anyways on with the photos.

a772adf7-9713-4441-8060-72865f4e9f1b_zps17a0b59b.jpg

P1180280_zpsa450705a.jpg

Will you be asking for a replacement?

Back