THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came >this close< to getting a photo of my Son in his Agent Coulson costume with Tom Hiddleston on the Marvel stage today, but it didn't happen.

We got there about an hour in advance, asked if it was possible, and the Marvel people (who are always AMAZING) made it happen. With hoards of people waiting to see TH, they parted the crowd, brought us right up front and we got to sit at the bottom of the stage, about 10' from where he entered, and where he signed autographs for an hour.

Then they grabbed us and told us to get at the end of the line. We were probably 5-6 people from getting to him, and he was abruptly whisked off by his Publicist (from what we were told) in order to get to his next appointment.

Damn, so close.

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

It has but what needs clarification is if Thor loses his hand or not.

Some descriptions say yes, others say his hammer was knocked away, that's all.

Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sounds intense :panic:

Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow. I'm not a comic guy anymore, but does this follow some sort of story line in the Thor comics?

Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Did I get this right?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Does Loki then reveal he's really Thors father?
Nothing is a secret anymore.
I couldn't imagine SW:ESB coming out in this day and age
with twitter and constant set leaks and SDCC.

Well,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Was that your wife screaming Loki's name lastnight in Hall H on the video.

:rotfl

Wait..there were like 2,000 girls doing that. :lol

Interesting--I saw an interview with the actor playing Tyr in Thor 2, and he casually mentioned that he shot a scene with...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did I get this right?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Was that your wife screaming Loki's name lastnight in Hall H on the video.

:rotfl

Wait..there were like 2,000 girls doing that. :lol

She wasn't screaming like a school girl, but she was screaming "LOKI!!!" when he was saying "say my name!'

She did get to sit about 8 feet away from him for over an hour today and thankfully she didn't scream once then. But, she doesn't find him nearly as attractive without the costume and wig. ;)

..... if anything..... permanent.... happens to Loki I hope Marvel isprepared to deal with the intense wrath ofseveral million fangirls....who will not be shy with their opinions in public.

Let's not all forget that:

A: Loki is a master superduper illusionist

and

B: Working with Thor they could pull one over on anyone... especially if said villain believes Thor is out of commission...

Yea Thor falls for dumb **** constantly and magic exists. If he does lose a hand it'll be for all of 20 minutes so I wouldn't be sweating it thinking he's going to be handicapped in A2.

Yea Thor falls for dumb **** constantly and magic exists. If he does lose a hand it'll be for all of 20 minutes so I wouldn't be sweating it thinking he's going to be handicapped in A2.

It could be a carefully placed slieght of hand by Loki.

If they really do go ahead with it, I'm gonna be thinking of how Marvel beat DC to the punch for an Aquaman arc. :lol

Back