SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a place where I can get him for USD200 incl shipping, but thought that was prohibitively expensive. Maybe I'm not cut out for this hobby. :lol

Don't know what that coverts to in US dollars, but i'm sure it's better than my $150 US shipped from eBay. Still got a deal though.

£50 is roughly $78.

I saw a place where I can get him for USD200 incl shipping, but thought that was prohibitively expensive. Maybe I'm not cut out for this hobby. :lol

£50 is roughly $78.

200us shipped? Yeah, it's getting pretty pricey. Could be worse. I've always had a hard time spending a lot of money on SSC figures. Probably why I haven't gotten a 12' Creature from Black Lagoon.

Yea, I was stupid a few weeks ago. They had the regular head on Toyanxiety for ~$25. That head and a Hasbro robe and stuff would have made a pretty good emperor on the cheap.

Yea, I was stupid a few weeks ago. They had the regular head on Toyanxiety for ~$25. That head and a Hasbro robe and stuff would have made a pretty good emperor on the cheap.

That's what I did, ex head, boba fett body from a swap, hasbro robes and boots ssc hands and cane, makes for a nice basic figure :wave

An SSC Exclusive Emperor just went for £82.00 on evilbay. Had I not squandered my money elsewhere I might have bid on it. But it's still possible to get him for reasonable prices I guess.

An SSC Exclusive Emperor just went for £82.00 on evilbay. Had I not squandered my money elsewhere I might have bid on it. But it's still possible to get him for reasonable prices I guess.

Man that was a great deal. I think if I had seen that I may have jumped on it just for the exclusive head.

Maybe there should be an auction/good deal tip thread here or maybe that would go against the grain of the forum a bit too much?

The Emperor is a great figure.

Right on buddy.

I really want that EX face.

I've decided to try and get the PF statue. Which means I don't need my throne I got for him. Only need one throne. lol

I went back and forth on the PF statue as the Emperor would be one of only a small handful of characters that I would get in 1/4 scale.

Ex head is how I display my Emperor. I have a calm (non-grin) face on my 1:1 Elm-Studios Emperor bust, and it is enough.

Old pic:

mpwz.jpg

elmstudiosemperorpalpat.jpg

Back