Sideshow - Marvel Group Pictures - post them!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am looking for some more Marvel shots, together like this shot of Boba Fett's collection:

collection2hv3.jpg

I would love to see one with everyone in it!

Spidey, Wolverine, Punisher, Hulk, Iron Man, Ghost Rider, Elektra, etc....it would also give everyone an example of how big they are.

Anyone own them all???

P1? Can you take a shot of everyone?

Thanks!

twistedfreak said:
Gru, are you into the Marvel pieces?

I own some but they are not on display right now.

I personally think Sideshow has done the best with the Marvel line though.

Some VERY nice pieces and I want to see more pics.

Bodie The Cursed said:
I'll take a shot of a Doom, Iron Man, Wolverine, Retro Spidey, Grey Hulk PF, Modern and Old West Ghost Rider Line up this weekend.
Boring without the Pimp Cup and an X-Men Vs. Sentinel :moon :moon :moon

I'd like to take a pic of all mine together, but unfortunately, I don't have enough room to display them all together in one room. But I am sure, P1X would be able to do that!:D

Gotta add the legendary bustsssss in that shot and dios. I would love to take some photos of mine but too freakin' lazy. Don't know why ???

I'd have to put them all on the floor to display them all together. But I'd love to see pics as well. I never get tired of Marvel pics

I almost killed myself getting Hulk up on my high cabinet....there is no way I'm taking that hunk of love back down for pics....he's too heavy! :lol :lol

Gruson said:
P1? Can you take a shot of everyone?

if i had everyone. :D i don't have elektra or punisher. are you looking for a "secret wars" look? :)

actually, the hard hero statues all look very good together. want to see that instead?

hey, i thought you were only into movie statues?

carbo-fation said:
I'd like to take a pic of all mine together, but unfortunately, I don't have enough room to display them all together in one room. But I am sure, P1X would be able to do that!:D

LOL. i'll see what i can do. :)

P1X4R said:
if i had everyone. :D i don't have elektra or punisher. are you looking for a "secret wars" look? :)

actually, the hard hero statues all look very good together. want to see that instead?

hey, i thought you were only into movie statues?

I am...for the most part. I just want to see some pics of the Sideshow pieces together. No HH please! ;)

If anyone needs Punisher, regular version, I noticed amoktime and dolltv still have him for sale.

Get him P1, get them all! Come on. :)

Gruson said:
I am...for the most part. I just want to see some pics of the Sideshow pieces together. No HH please! ;)

If anyone needs Punisher, regular version, I noticed amoktime and dolltv still have him for sale.

Get him P1, get them all! Come on. :)

Dolltv DOES NOT have them...they seem to be having trouble updating their site.

Everybody take a nice front pic of your figures!! nad ill photoshop them into one massive collection pic!!!:monkey5 :monkey5

ok, so i went downstairs to my "super hero" room and then i saw how much stuff i really have! LOL. oh man! tell you what. i'll take pics of some of my collection in that room. warning. it's gonna look absolutely horrid compared to your clean/classy look. i am the complete opposite. EVERYTHING is too close to each other and at times unorganized. i know, i know. i've heard it all. i'm still rearranging things. all that matters to me is that it makes me happy. i'm like this guy. :rotfl

stl_000_character.gif

so give me some time to take the pics. just for you Gru since you got me that very cool bust my friend!

should i start another thread?

P1X4R said:
ok, so i went downstairs to my "super hero" room and then i saw how much stuff i really have! LOL. oh man! tell you what. i'll take pics of some of my collection in that room. warning. it's gonna look absolutely horrid compared to your clean/classy look. i am the complete opposite. EVERYTHING is too close to each other and at times unorganized. i know, i know. i've heard it all. i'm still rearranging things. all that matters to me is that it makes me happy. i'm like this guy. :rotfl

stl_000_character.gif

so give me some time to take the pics. just for you Gru since you got me that very cool bust my friend!

should i start another thread?

Its ok Ed just keep buying I will keep shipping. :rotfl

Back