Statue Angel of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Angel of Death

This is not a PF but a fully painted FS by ARH Studios Inc.
We are working closely with Sideshow to make something very special for Sideshow EX

Enjoy!

AngelDeathWIP13.jpg

AngelDeathWIP12.jpg

I was asked to show this in the horror section as it is in the spirit of Halloween time :)

Last edited:
Like i said in the Grim Reaper The Dead Thread Alex -This will be my first Buy From ARH AND WILL BE PICKING THE SIDESHOW GRIM REAPER up also :wink1:

Love to see more horror based characters from you guys - Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you guys!

Here is the latest tantalizing update, we are toying with the idea of a light up base, battery operated etc.

We will not know if we can do it till we get the master but if we do a smoked clear resin for the base, this statue can be a real head turner!

I pray that all will go well and we can accomplish this. Its now up to ARH to figure it out!!

Also, yes we have other horror characters in mind
And no its not a Zombie! :)

Thank you guys!

Here is the latest tantalizing update, we are toying with the idea of a light up base, battery operated etc.

We will not know if we can do it till we get the master but if we do a smoked clear resin for the base, this statue can be a real head turner!

I pray that all will go well and we can accomplish this. Its now up to ARH to figure it out!!

Also, yes we have other horror characters in mind
And no its not a Zombie! :)
Jack the ripper?

Jack the ripper?

No more grand that that!
Let us sell a few of these Angels to make the other production first!

I cannot say!!! Not till we put them in production!

We do have this one right now but in a smaller scale:

More pictures here:

ARH Studios Inc.

Jack-O-Lantern_m (10).jpg

AP sold out at the moment, but we can put them into production later

Ok as long as I have your attention....

Give me some ideas, what would you like to see next made by ARH Studios in the horror line? We are always thinking of ideas. Now you can be a part of this process!

Lets leave the Zombies to Sideshow as they are doing a wonderful job!
What about a line of horror Mythology?
Or what about a very beautiful vixen?
Or maybe a Vampire?

Im just fishing here for some ideas from the horror fans on this board. I will pass along your ideas and thoughts. Its very cool to get the fans involved as you are the buyers of these products.

Thanks for your support guys!!

Scorpius from Farscape!!! Or Zhaan!

Ok as long as I have your attention....

Give me some ideas, what would you like to see next made by ARH Studios in the horror line? We are always thinking of ideas. Now you can be a part of this process!

Lets leave the Zombies to Sideshow as they are doing a wonderful job!
What about a line of horror Mythology?
Or what about a very beautiful vixen?
Or maybe a Vampire?

Im just fishing here for some ideas from the horror fans on this board. I will pass along your ideas and thoughts. Its very cool to get the fans involved as you are the buyers of these products.

Thanks for your support guys!!

Really love this angel of death. Are the robes and armour gonna be done in like a midnight blue/aged iron with patina'd bronze carving??? I may have to break down and get this one it's stellar.

Back