my phase 2 captain rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
well guys I cant hold back any longer.I have to show my phase 2 rex helmet off! to heck with waiting on sideshow to make him.I will be making a mold of this helmet,so I wont be able to finish him for a few weeks,I already have an extra rex figure for the helmet,so once the helmet is molded I will paint him up and one more clone will assemble in my clone army!well I hope you guys like him.and I hope this doesnt get me in trouble for saying this,but I will be offering up cast for him when the molds are ready.

thanks guys!
trust me I cant wait to have him done! but first he must be molded.its really hard to not just paint it up and finish him.but like the 1.5 phase bucket I might want to make some other clones like him,not to mention making them for other people.

looking good so far..can't wait to see some paint on it. Will this fit over his head or are you doing a full neck custom too??

How is this going? I am really looking forward to getting a cast of this. I already started painting my rex's armor to match its look in season 4

I just finished the mold lastnight,but I am buisy with some prior comitments at the moment.I am still molding the at-rt stuff from force28x and painting some heads for another guy,so its going slowly but its going.I say another week and I should be ready for orders.and hopefully have some painted helmet pics to share by then.

Hey, no worries! I'm just glad I don't have to attempt the helmet surgery myself! Rex is gonna look awesome with the other phase II commanders now!

Back