Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Red hulk CQ pics up.

2000642_press08.jpg

2000642_press07.jpg

2000642_press06.jpg

2000642_press05.jpg

2000642_press04.jpg

2000642_press03.jpg

2000642_press02.jpg

2000642_press01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

Looks nice.
Thank God it's 1/5. :panic:

Is it me or does the hair look like they just glued it on? :dunno

Last edited:

Is this a custom that i have seen by greatwall or a item for sale>?

It says retailer exclusive does that mean i cant order it from the main website?

If this is legit shipping is gonna be huge? Why would SSC make this an exclusive to an Asian market? Just doesn't make any economic sense?

Think in gonna call SSC tomorrow to get the detail on this?

It is a RECAST piece. The website is located in Singapore. $140 deposit to get 10% off and will ship out 3rd quarter 2012. WTF? It is the exact piece as SS Hulk regular comiquette.

It is a RECAST piece. The website is located in Singapore. $140 deposit to get 10% off and will ship out 3rd quarter 2012. WTF? It is the exact piece as SS Hulk regular comiquette.

So it's fake:dunno

It's a recast...why didn't u say that earlier? :gah: so u reporting it to SSC?

It is NOT a recast piece..

Presenting the Red Hulk Comiquette (Sideshow Store Exclusive) from Sideshow Collectibles. Captured in approximately 1:5 scale each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Red Hulk Comiquette stands a full 2 feet tall, and makes a perfect complement to the Hulk Comiquette, or any Marvel Collection!

Simplytoys is the main distributor of SS in Singapore, why would they sell recasts of a SS statue? That would shot themselves in the foot

No way that Sideshow would release the Red Hulk in the same pose as the Hulk comiquette.

It's a variant. So basically the green Hulk Com repainted with new hair sculpt glued on top of his noggin.

Looks like G-Dub commission.

Check out the location of Fuzzy's pics.

https://www.facebook.com/SellSideshow?sk=wall

It's been done before. Gray and Green Hulk, Regular, Classic, and Negative Zone Spidey, etc.

:slap...Stupid me how could I forget those and the Dear Devil LSB.

Now if this is true then I'll be pick this up because they probably won't produce that many of them. Hoping that we could get a very low ES on it...:pray:

Back