Ecanes09 Revamped Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecanes09

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Thread, moved on from Hot Toys to larger collectibles. All pics have been taken with an iPhone. Thanks for your view and comment(s).

I've kept some of my Hot Toys from my fav movies but the other 40+ have either been sold or are on sale. No Hot Toys pics posted

**There is one besta thats a work in progress which is the one with she hulk and others.

Last edited:
Re: ecanes09 Collection

Current Setup in my movie room

0b081037.jpg
0e6a0adb.jpg

91baa9e8.jpg

*this is the Work in progress Besta with the Marvel ladies and my Fav hot toys and Carnage waiting for Venom

99c7854b.jpg
28ef9c1e.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks King Darkness, I like to keep it as simple as possible I hate having my collectibles in packs they need their space IMO. By the way The Darkness PF is awesome wish I could add it to my collection but it would be a by its self awesome pf. Thank you for your view and comments Im still adding a bunch of pics

Thanks King Darkness, I like to keep it as simple as possible I hate having my collectibles in packs they need their space IMO. By the way The Darkness PF is awesome wish I could add it to my collection but it would be a by its self awesome pf. Thank you for your view and comments Im still adding a bunch of pics

I deleted my post since it didnt look like you were done posting pix, so I'll say again....
Very nice collection, display is clean and classy :clap

You should definitely pick a Darkness PF!

Also, excellent pics!

Lmao nah I'm good my gf rocks and Darkness is just an after thought at the moment but non the less its awesome

Thanks Colossus I was just waiting to do this after finals. Im still uploading pics. I can't wait to add your favorite marvel character to my Xmen collection looks awesome. Thank you for your view

0a68560b.jpg

Waiting for my custom venom to arrive.

Spider-Man Comiqette EX

5579048b.jpg

Carnage Comiquette EX

b585fbcd.jpg

Carnage Bust
Waiting for Venom 1:1 Bust

94258b9c.jpg

9d95f6bb.jpg

Back