Geyperman, the spanish G.I. JOES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneses

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let me introduce you the Geyperman. These are spanish version of G.I. JOE. They were born in 1975 and made by a toy factory called Geyper, a very famous company in Spain sadly dissapeared nowadays and that's because the figures were called Geyperman. More or less, Geyperman were identical to his American brothers (G.I. JOE) and I remember enjoying so much with this toys when I was a child.

As you may know, it wasn't easy to get an American toy in the 70's when there was no internet so it was quite common some toys compans to make his own version of a succesful toy in each country.

Now we have good news here in Spain because thanks to some guys as Juanma De Castro, a great Geyperman collector, we can get this figures again. He bought the original molds and machines and has started to make them again!!:yess:

GEYPERMAN:
G.I JOE
:

It's the first run of figures they have made. Just 4 characters as a limited edition of 300 of each one:

Clothes are original from 70's. Somebody was keeping them when Geyper factory closed!!

Just in case this run is sucessful, they will consider to make some more characters.

I'm quite excited about this. I'll have my new Geyperman in barely one week :yess: Can't wait to have it!

Last edited:
The one with the Green Beret in the first pic looks like Stallone to me for some reason! :lol

Good luck with collecting the new run of the old figures!

Dunno if it's just me either, but exactly....how do you saaaay...??

Are the phonics with these the same as it reads?

Pretty cool.

Were the figures pretty much carbon copies of the North American Joes, or were there some unique variations?

Ah, Geyperman. Those were the days. And let's not forget about the smaller [ame=https://www.amazon.com/MADELMAN-History-Famous-Spanish-Articulated/dp/849665804X]Madelman[/ame] action figures, either.

Dunno if it's just me either, but exactly....how do you saaaay...??

Are the phonics with these the same as it reads?

:) More like 'Hey-per-mahn'.

Geyperman received!!! :yess: It's great!!!

Geyperman005.jpg
Geyperman012.jpg

Geyperman015.jpg
Geyperman017.jpg

Geyperman020.jpg

Back