• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

X - Files Walter Skinner and Alex Krycek (Black Oil Version) available for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyReedie

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have both the exclusive Sideshow X Files Skinner and Krycek figures available for sale,

Both figures were Sideshow store exclusives limited to 500 each, I was really lucky to have bagged one at the time and have been proudly displayed in my collection for years.

Unfortunately times are tough and I'm behind on rent so I need to get rid of these guys. before listing on ebay I wanted to give you guys first dibs as Id like them to go to a real collectors home- and at least here I may see them crop in up in photos every now and again.

Heres some specific item details:

SKINNER

+one leg from glasses is broken- but a very easy glue fix- pic below

+No Bill Clinton photo- but in it's place is the photo file from Scully which Skinner is pictured holding on the back of the box, yet wasn't included with the figure.

+ Some paint defects on the top of his shiny dome- these were not caused by me but were on the figure when i received it.

+ boxed with shipper

KRYCEK

+ Boxed

+paint rub on nose- barely noticeable unless up close

+ complete

I'm open to reasonable offers- and aware of ebay prices- I'll list these on ebay if I don't receive any decent offers reflecting their worth.

pics:

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

If anyone knows any members who are looking for these please send them this way!

many thanks for looking

Will ship worldwide- Ebay seller name jonnyreedie for feedback.

Back